• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mushroom Results & Saylor’s Spreadsheet

I am too sleepy to look and see if I posted that I would retest the same one again for next round if y’all want me too. I can definitely do that.

Thank you for putting this link in a separate post! Once we see if they post the same 30 mushies tonight, we can enlist the help of another 30 victims volunteers!

Spore check-
Also! I was thinking that there was going to be a new set of temporary mushrooms? If it's the same though, that makes sense! Lots of pngs!
I think I would try to try my luck at guessing the next round though.. for the first night anyways!

I’d be happy to test out the pyramid again! I have a feeling it will be poisonous this time though 😅. I kinda want the useless mushroom (if we can keep it as a collectible)

insanely grateful that this was all set up by the time i got round to participating 🙏🏻 i can help test stuff out if needed next time

I'm also willing to help test again next round 😄

Also huge thank you to everyone who worked on the spreadsheet and tested out mushrooms- I now have 30 yummy sautéed mushrooms thanks to the community's awesome teamwork! 🍄

i'm cool to sign up for a mushroom if needed! i might be asleep by the time the spreadsheet gets cleared, but if there are spots left by the time i wake up then i will volunteer as tribute

Back