• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mushrooms! 🍄

Love them! Whether it's viewing the different kinds, or eating edible mushrooms, I simply cannot go a month without consuming some. They go well in lots of dishes. 😋

I don't like eating them.

Although I've been playing Toad/Toadette in mario games since I was a little kid. If either of them are available I don't play anybody else. They are my favorite fictional characters.

sauteed mushrooms are my life 😭 when i see one at any restaurant it's the one i immediately get... it's so yummy and also pretty guilt-free too ;w;

for mushrooms in the wild, ive seen some of them at my old college campus, though i dont think i see them regularly (asides from the molds that keep coming back in my apartment, it is just too humid here) 😭 i havent even seen mushrooms around my neighborhood despite there being a farm and a garden around us.

I LOVE' EM! A lot of them look cool and while I may have only tried 3 or 4 varieties of the edible ones, they were quite tasty, especially shiitake! I also may have dabbled in psilocybe cubensis... <u<

I don’t like them as food; I think they’re pretty to see in the wild though 🙂. When my mom cooks them, the smell bothers me 😅.

Mushrooms are one of my favourite foods! I love sautéed shrooms as a side dish, or as an ingredient in a meal! I especially love having mushrooms with steak, in stir-fries and in pasta sauces! Stuffed mushrooms are also pretty yum!

I enjoy coming across wild mushrooms as well, though that rarely happens.

I honestly am not a big fan of them. I know there's some types of mushrooms im moderately allergic to but idk which

I like mushrooms on pizza and other foods. I think mushrooms go great with chicken

Huge mushroom fan!
From morels to ports, stropharia to gyromitra, I love them all!

I study symbiotic relationships between fungi and trees, but I especially love the parasitic plants that take advantage of these relationships! Mycoheterotrophs are flippin' cool.

I also just love to cook with them, if I have mushrooms on hand I use them somehow.

If they can ‘hide’, like in a chili or a pizza, then I’m fine with them. I won’t go out of my way to eat them though.

I hate mushrooms in food. 😭 It's mostly the texture that bothers me, but I don't think it tastes great either.

As for wild mushrooms, it's cool to see them in the wild, but I haven't encountered many interesting ones (that I remember, at least).

I will never want to eat a mushroom. Even thinking about it makes me feel sick. But then again, I’m not really a vegetable kind of person. But they are the worst vegetables.

I'm in the middle too, I don't dislike the taste but I dislike the texture of some, it's okay if they are firm and crunchy but not squishy.

Interesting. I've never heard of mushrooms in chili!
Can’t take credit. Tim Hortons was the first place I saw mushrooms in chili (very good chili btw), and it was then I realized chili and soup can both usually hide things I’d rather not eat lol

I actually love Mushrooms! I love how tasty they are, I'll eat them in anyway. There's a verity of shroom dishes I love.

But aside from eating them, like you I adore Foongus! I also love the evolution. The mushroom Pokémon are all pretty adorable. I likes the ones in Sword, but I can't recall what they are called.

But mushrooms in general are pretty cool, I mean it's pretty insane how they can mind control ants to do their bidding~ 🍄🐜🍄

Back