• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Music

KCourtnee

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
So... who else LOVES LOVES LOES the music from the trailer?!?
I KNOW I DO!
I love it it's so pretty and peaceful!

I have a good title name for the game:

Animal Crossing: Back to Basics
(Reason: It's looking more like AC GC)

Oh my god. The music is sweet, I hope the in-game hourly music sounds like that. I wasn't a fan of the Wild World/City Folk music at all! If they bring back the rainy day music, I'd be so happy.

I like it except it features a kettle drum in some parts which doesn't fit the game at all -_-

I love the music so much. I'm so glad they made it pretty! I can't wait to hear the hourly music!
It might sound weird but that's one of the most things I'm excited for about this game.
Sometimes I just play the trailer over and over to hear the wonderful music :)

New music will be a relief. :D I'm sure Nintendo'll pull off something nice. It'd be nice if it was like more like GC's music, but we can only wait. :p

Im glad we're getting new music (although I would have prefered the PG music)

At least it's not the WW stuff.

Im glad we're getting new music (although I would have prefered the PG music)

At least it's not the WW stuff.

I'd rather have new music. IMO, the music on the trailer is better than the PG music :p But hey that's just me :)
After all we've only heard one little bit of music out of the whole game. It might be better or worse. (but I think it will be better ;) )

I played the video over and over again for an hour, looking for minute details and changes from previous games, so I'm glad the music was very relaxing and not annoying. However, I'm not picky with Animal Crossing music like some people. I think like it all.

Back