MW2

Fabioisonfire said:
I used to get really pissed at random nuances in the game as well, but after I started playing games like Team Fortress 2 and CounterStrike: Source on the Mac, I've learned to just deal with it.

On an unrelated note, people who play on PC make XBox gamers seem like nancies, skill wise.
That last thing isn't really relevant, if PC gamers hopped on Xbox, they would get destroyed by Xbox gamers, and vice versa.

David said:
Mino said:
David said:
Mino said:
I think you are (or may be) talking about the red dot sight on the TAR-21. The reason it doesn't go out during EMPs is because it does not use electronics. The same goes for the F2000.
What's the deal with everything else going out then?
Because... the EMP knocks out all electronic devices? At least in the unrealistic, Hollywood version of the world it does.
I mean like every single other gun having its sights go out.
Tar-21 and f2000 red dot, aren't electronic. EMP= it take out electronics.

SSgt. Garrett said:
David said:
Mino said:
David said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Because... the EMP knocks out all electronic devices? At least in the unrealistic, Hollywood version of the world it does.
And all the other sights on other guns ARE electronic?

David said:
Fabioisonfire said:
I used to get really pissed at random nuances in the game as well, but after I started playing games like Team Fortress 2 and CounterStrike: Source on the Mac, I've learned to just deal with it.

On an unrelated note, people who play on PC make XBox gamers seem like nancies, skill wise.
That last thing isn't really relevant, if PC gamers hopped on Xbox, they would get destroyed by Xbox gamers, and vice versa.
PC gamer don't fail

I mean look at me! :gyroidsideways:

David said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
David said:
Mino said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
And all the other sights on other guns ARE electronic?
Yup. TAR-21 red-dot is called the "mars sight."

David said:
Fabioisonfire said:

I disagree. I'm both. After playing on the PC for a while, I hopped onto Modern Warfare 2 for the XBox, and the skill level is noticeably decreased.

<big><big>I hate you forever.</big></big>

Most of your problems seem to be with LMGs

<big><big>
WHO THE *censored.3.0* USES LMGs IN MW2?
</big></big>

Big duh, on the whole Mars sight thing

Shotguns are overpowered, so make a class with I don't know, Steady aim, Lightweight, Marathon and go rampaging on them. It's what I do when I get pissed because of some tryhard with a UMP 45 kills me when I attempt to QS or DS in Search, and I end up going 10 and 1 and piss them off. ;3

KDR don't matter.

Finally, get some skill and you'll run through them, just try to use some of the gayer guns or you'll be gimping yourself.

Horus said:
<big><big>I hate you forever.</big></big>

Most of your problems seem to be with LMGs

<big><big>
WHO THE *censored.3.0* USES LMGs IN MW2?
</big></big>

Big duh, on the whole Mars sight thing

Shotguns are overpowered, so make a class with I don't know, Steady aim, Lightweight, Marathon and go rampaging on them. It's what I do when I get pissed because of some tryhard with a UMP 45 kills me when I attempt to QS or DS in Search, and I end up going 10 and 1 and piss them off. ;3

KDR don't matter.

Finally, get some skill and you'll run through them, just try to use some of the gayer guns or you'll be gimping yourself.
The LMGs are awesome, especially the RPD and MG4,

I don't wanna make classes i don't care to play with just so I can kill shot gun whores.

KDR does matter if you play TDM.

The luck factor exceeds anyones "skill" level in MW2.

Probelsm with Monder warfail 2
1.UMP45 Silencer is overused yet theres soo many guns and attachements
2.Commando
3. snipers shoudl be stationary :l
4. Map packs are expensive and terrible
5. The fan boys (Horus)
6. LMGS are underused
7. Cara package team killing and how much its based on luck
8. Unlimiterd noob tubes

Horus youll soon realise how bad of a game this is and realise how good TF2 is

Might sell my copy later today and get something else I'll actually play. No point in keeping something I'm not gonna play again.

David said:
Might sell my copy later today and get something else I'll actually play. No point in keeping something I'm not gonna play again.
Oh you. Does sound alot like a few months back now.

AndyB said:
David said:
Oh you. Does sound alot like a few months back now.
I never sold it a few months back, I just took a break for like 5 weeks then played it a bit more, and now, I'm done with it, they haven't made any effort to fix anything, so I'm not playing it anymore. Cod4 and BC2 are much more enjoyable and all around better games.

NICE. Just brought in my copy of MW2. They also had a sale on, so I traded it in and was able to get both Quantum of Solace which the guy told me was a pretty good game, and it was built off the CoD 4 engine, so I'm looking forward to trying it out. And I was also able to get a copy of Assassins Creed 2, which the guy also told me is a freaking awesome game. :) Nice deal if I must say so myself, one *censored.2.0*ty game that I'm not playing anymore for 2 good games worth over 50 bucks used.

David said:
NICE. Just brought in my copy of MW2. They also had a sale on, so I traded it in and was able to get both Quantum of Solace which the guy told me was a pretty good game, and it was built off the CoD 4 engine, so I'm looking forward to trying it out. And I was also able to get a copy of Assassins Creed 2, which the guy also told me is a freaking awesome game. :) Nice deal if I must say so myself, one *censored.2.0*ty game that I'm not playing anymore for 2 good games worth over 50 bucks used.
TheBlogTree

SockHeadx4 said:
David said:
TheBlogTree
That was pertinent to the discussion. Apparently, any post with a personal pronoun in it is now considered a blog.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare takes more skill to play then Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. The game was not rushed, it is just they never tested the game fully and see all the bugs that are still in the game which you listed out David. The FN F2000 and the Tavor are both operated by batteries. That is why in the EMP (Electromagnetic pulse) electric and magnetic fields may couple with electrical/electronic systems to produce damaging current and voltage surges. So anything that has electricity or electronic will explode or break. Now David, why are you time traveling back 2 months ago and saying Modern Warfare 2 sucks? It doesn't suck, it is just that there is to much features in the game making the game really cheap. Battlefield:Bad Company 2 awards you with teamwork and making your teem succeed. Now lets quit whining how Modern Warfare 2 sucks.

Pear said:
SockHeadx4 said:
David said:
TheBlogTree
That was pertinent to the discussion. Apparently, any post with a personal pronoun in it is now considered a blog.
Yup.

Pear said:
As soon as I got BFBC2, the first thing I noticed was that I didn't feel the need to constantly scream at the TV. I had a game where I was screwing around and being a suicide medic. I got 60+ revives, 0 kills and 35 deaths. I got the top in the match of 24 people, by far. That's the thing about this game, it rewards you for being a team player. In MW2 you're basically expected to be a lone wolf rambo, and completely ignore the objective.
Woow And me I though only me was screaming and being mad always for being killed by random *censored.2.0* always

Back