MW2

Mino said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
The Spawn system is just awful.
Meh. It has about as many bull*censored.2.0* moments as any other game with a similar spawning system. The times where it failed you are much more likely to stick in your mind than the other thousands of times it didn't.

That is, unless you were referring to the when the spawns "switch". That can be annoying. As someone who is good at sniping and defending myself, I often find myself lasting a very long time holding the same area. The problem arises when the rest of my team has left the area and the game decides to start spawning everyone on the opposite team right in my backyard, with no warning. I've learned to recognize when this is happening and start booking it.

That's why I always have used smoke grenades when sniping, children!
Sometimes, in free for all, the spawn system seems to have no other option than to put you in a *censored.2.0*ty location, which I experience often.

When I'm shooting someone in the chest, I don't expect them to Halo-lunge me and get the kill, though. That happens quite frequently.

Fabioisonfire said:
Mino said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
The Spawn system is just awful.
Meh. It has about as many bull*censored.2.0* moments as any other game with a similar spawning system. The times where it failed you are much more likely to stick in your mind than the other thousands of times it didn't.

That is, unless you were referring to the when the spawns "switch". That can be annoying. As someone who is good at sniping and defending myself, I often find myself lasting a very long time holding the same area. The problem arises when the rest of my team has left the area and the game decides to start spawning everyone on the opposite team right in my backyard, with no warning. I've learned to recognize when this is happening and start booking it.

That's why I always have used smoke grenades when sniping, children!
Sometimes, in free for all, the spawn system seems to have no other option than to put you in a *censored.2.0*ty location, which I experience often.

When I'm shooting someone in the chest, I don't expect them to Halo-lunge me and get the kill, though. That happens quite frequently.
Well the maps (nearly all of them) aren't really built for free-for-all. That's probably the main thing causing that problem.

Mino said:
David said:
Mino said:
I think you are (or may be) talking about the red dot sight on the TAR-21. The reason it doesn't go out during EMPs is because it does not use electronics. The same goes for the F2000.
What's the deal with everything else going out then?
Because... the EMP knocks out all electronic devices? At least in the unrealistic, Hollywood version of the world it does.
Emp knocks out most if not all electronics in the real world if its the right emp I think....

K.K.Slider said:
Mino said:
David said:
Mino said:
I think you are (or may be) talking about the red dot sight on the TAR-21. The reason it doesn't go out during EMPs is because it does not use electronics. The same goes for the F2000.
What's the deal with everything else going out then?
Because... the EMP knocks out all electronic devices? At least in the unrealistic, Hollywood version of the world it does.
Emp knocks out most if not all electronics in the real world if its the right emp I think....
Thanks for the input, but you're going to have to come up with something more convincing than "I think....".

Mino said:
K.K.Slider said:
Mino said:
David said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Thanks for the input, but you're going to have to come up with something more convincing than "I think....".
Lol, and totally about the FFA spawns, where do you think it's going to spawn you or them if every other spawn is occupied? But, if you learn to move around and Quick Scope/Drag Scope with a Sniper, that never happens ;)

Btw

Noob Tubes, Painkiller, Stopping Power, 3 Round Bursts, UMP 45, Secondary Shotguns, LMGs being bad, and those damn 10 year old kids that aren't Ben really suck.

Back