MW2

Alright, so QoS is alright, not amazing or anything, graphics are ehhh, but it's a decently entertaining game for the 9 bucks of credit it cost me. Now on to ACII. :D

SockHeadx4 said:
David said:
NICE. Just brought in my copy of MW2. They also had a sale on, so I traded it in and was able to get both Quantum of Solace which the guy told me was a pretty good game, and it was built off the CoD 4 engine, so I'm looking forward to trying it out. And I was also able to get a copy of Assassins Creed 2, which the guy also told me is a freaking awesome game. :) Nice deal if I must say so myself, one *censored.2.0*ty game that I'm not playing anymore for 2 good games worth over 50 bucks used.
TheBlogTree
Grow up.

Frankly, I think David is an annoying douche and that this thread needs to die. But that doesn't change the fact that I pretty much agree with everything he's said.

As for Assassins Creed 2, it's awesome, it's everything the first was and much more. Anyone who hasn't played it, I recommend giving it a rent or something. It's a lot of fun.

Nic said:
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare takes more skill to play then Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. The game was not rushed, it is just they never tested the game fully and see all the bugs that are still in the game which you listed out David. The FN F2000 and the Tavor are both operated by batteries. That is why in the EMP (Electromagnetic pulse) electric and magnetic fields may couple with electrical/electronic systems to produce damaging current and voltage surges. So anything that has electricity or electronic will explode or break. Now David, why are you time traveling back 2 months ago and saying Modern Warfare 2 sucks? It doesn't suck, it is just that there is to much features in the game making the game really cheap. Battlefield:Bad Company 2 awards you with teamwork and making your teem succeed. Now lets quit whining how Modern Warfare 2 sucks.
Nice Wikipedia copapasta

David said:
Might sell my copy later today and get something else I'll actually play. No point in keeping something I'm not gonna play again.
I wish i could do that but because off my ADHD i destroyed the MW2 case ... yep

Kid Icarus said:
David said:
Might sell my copy later today and get something else I'll actually play. No point in keeping something I'm not gonna play again.
I wish i could do that but because off my ADHD i destroyed the MW2 case ... yep
Swap it with another case.

David said:
Alright, so QoS is alright, not amazing or anything, graphics are ehhh, but it's a decently entertaining game for the 9 bucks of credit it cost me. Now on to ACII. :D
Uh yeah... for 9 bucks you are not going to get much out of QoS... I played it and thought it was eh.... also...

VantagE said:
David said:
Uh yeah... for 9 bucks you are not going to get much out of QoS... I played it and thought it was eh.... also...
Yeah, I didn`t keep it, I returned it and got Left 4 Dead 2 for 13 bucks.

David said:
Horus said:
<big><big>I hate you forever.</big></big>

Most of your problems seem to be with LMGs

<big><big>
WHO THE *censored.3.0* USES LMGs IN MW2?
</big></big>

Big duh, on the whole Mars sight thing

Shotguns are overpowered, so make a class with I don't know, Steady aim, Lightweight, Marathon and go rampaging on them. It's what I do when I get pissed because of some tryhard with a UMP 45 kills me when I attempt to QS or DS in Search, and I end up going 10 and 1 and piss them off. ;3

KDR don't matter.

Finally, get some skill and you'll run through them, just try to use some of the gayer guns or you'll be gimping yourself.
The LMGs are awesome, especially the RPD and MG4,

I don't wanna make classes i don't care to play with just so I can kill shot gun whores.

KDR does matter if you play TDM.

The luck factor exceeds anyones "skill" level in MW2.
Lol

Don't complain then.

Lol

Lol

Your one funny man, bro.

Horus said:
David said:
Horus said:

<big><big>
</big></big>

Shotguns are overpowered, so make a class with I don't know, Steady aim, Lightweight, Marathon and go rampaging on them. It's what I do when I get pissed because of some tryhard with a UMP 45 kills me when I attempt to QS or DS in Search, and I end up going 10 and 1 and piss them off. ;3

KDR don't matter.

Finally, get some skill and you'll run through them, just try to use some of the gayer guns or you'll be gimping yourself.

I don't wanna make classes i don't care to play with just so I can kill shot gun whores.

Lol

Don't complain then.

Lol

Lol

Your one funny man, bro.
XD

Horus said:
David said:
Horus said:

<big><big>
</big></big>

KDR don't matter.

Lol

Don't complain then.

Lol

Lol

Your one funny man, bro.
If you can`t admit MW2 has problems, you`re a fanboy.

David said:
Horus said:
David said:
Horus said:

<big><big>
</big></big>

KDR don't matter.

Lol

Don't complain then.

Lol

Lol

Your one funny man, bro.
UMP 45

That is all.

Horus said:
David said:
Horus said:
David said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep<big><big>I hate you forever.</big></big>

<big><big>
</big></big>
Lol

Don't complain then.

Lol

Lol

Your one funny man, bro.
UMP 45

That is all.
It's unbalanced? the whole damn game is unbalanced.

Anyone has any tricks to stop sreaming and yelling ? Because I just can't stop doing it... This game makes the most RANDOM *censored.2.0* IN THE WORLD !

Blue_Alain said:
Anyone has any tricks to stop sreaming and yelling ? Because I just can't stop doing it... This game makes the most RANDOM *censored.2.0* IN THE WORLD !
Private Match with friends. Derp. Less bull.

MW2 sucks overall. I enjoy playing a match or two, but it really sucks.

SSgt. Garrett said:
The Spawn system is just awful.
Meh. It has about as many bull*censored.2.0* moments as any other game with a similar spawning system. The times where it failed you are much more likely to stick in your mind than the other thousands of times it didn't.

That is, unless you were referring to the when the spawns "switch". That can be annoying. As someone who is good at sniping and defending myself, I often find myself lasting a very long time holding the same area. The problem arises when the rest of my team has left the area and the game decides to start spawning everyone on the opposite team right in my backyard, with no warning. I've learned to recognize when this is happening and start booking it.

That's why I always have used smoke grenades when sniping, children!

Blue_Alain said:
sell it.

Horus said:
David said:
Horus said:
David said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep<big><big>I hate you forever.</big></big>

<big><big>
</big></big>
Lol

Don't complain then.

Lol

Lol

Your one funny man, bro.
UMP 45

That is all.
Or AKA THE LASER BEAM!!!

Edit: @David Yeah MW2 has its problems, but I still enjoy it. All I play mainly is TDM because thats all the other matches turn in to most the time, cept maybe Domination. Plus I play on the PS3 so maybe a little bit of a different crowd maybe? o_O

Back