• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

My best friend.

-C*- said:
john102 said:
-C*- said:
john102 said:
-C*- said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">There is no hardcore game. There is no casual game.</div>Is it being able to trash talk someone while teabagging them in game?
And this is where our debate ends, with you finally abandoning reason and resorting to jokes, how very mature of you.
:V

Like I give two *censored.2.0*s what a whiny brat like you thinks of me.
Ah yes, now we are throwing insults, what a shame, I thought you were above that, oh well.
>saying you thought I was above something after I've done it several times

hurr
No, you were debating with me about hardcore/nonhardcore games, not insulting me.

john102 said:
-C*- said:
john102 said:
-C*- said:
john102 said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">There is no hardcore game. There is no casual game.</div>Is it being able to trash talk someone while teabagging them in game?
:V

Like I give two *censored.2.0*s what a whiny brat like you thinks of me.
Ah yes, now we are throwing insults, what a shame, I thought you were above that, oh well.

hurr
No, you were debating with me about hardcore/nonhardcore games, not insulting me.
So it's okay to insult other people, but insulting you puts me down lower.

:B

Ya know, I think Portal is a pretty cool girl. She fights lieing cake and doesn't afraid of GLaDOS...

Bonus points for getting the reference!

-C*- said:
john102 said:
-C*- said:
john102 said:
-C*- said:

hurr
So it's okay to insult other people, but insulting you puts me down lower.

:B
Insulting other people is never the way to go, I admit I've done it a few times myself, but I try not to make it a habit. Besides, insulting a person serves no other purpose but to make the person you are insulting angry, and what good could that lead to?

Sonicdan369 said:
Ya know, I think Portal is a pretty cool girl. She fights lieing cake and doesn't afraid of GLaDOS...
Hah!

John, I...if you don't understand, I suppose you won't any time soon, even if I've said it before.

Sonicdan369 said:

Bonus points for getting the reference!
You're stupid, her name isn't Portal you ****! Her name's Chell.

-C*- said:
Sonicdan369 said:
Hah!

John, I...if you don't understand, I suppose you won't any time soon, even if I've said it before.
Erm, ok I guess I'll be ignorant then...

Megamannt125 said:
john102 said:
Megamannt125 said:
john102 said:
Megamannt125 said:
Ok now that we're done talking in past tense, let's talk in future tense now.
OMG YOU GUYS THEY RELEASED SOMETHING SO AMAZING AT E3 12! A NINTENDOSTATION720! IT WILL BE VIRTUAL REALITY AND THE GRAPHICS ARE SO AMAZING, THEY WERE SHOWCASING THIS GAME CALLED SUPER SMASH BROS X, AND YOU CAN PLAY AS CLASSIC CHARACTERS LIKE MARIO AND ]Brawl is probably the most hardcore game for the wii, so pick something else like wii fit to bash.
Huh? I'm not bashing anything. If I was bashing brawl i'd make it obvious.
Meh, I don't care if you bash the wii and its casual appeal, just don't bash brawl because there are soooo many aspects that an unexperienced brawler just wouldn't understand. Brawl really is a hardcore game.
Melee is hardcore.
Brawl is not.
Let's give some reasons as to why Brawl is casual.
Let's not. :veryhappy:

Tourneyfags try to make an unbalnced game balanced, and in doing so take the fun out of it, some peoples favorites characters are banned because they are two powerful or something, and great stages are banned too because of things in them, if someone is really good at brawl they can avoid these things and use them to their advantage in a fight.

Megamannt125 said:
Tourneyfags try to make an unbalnced game balanced, and in doing so take the fun out of it, some peoples favorites characters are banned because they are two powerful or something, and great stages are banned too because of things in them, if someone is really good at brawl they can avoid these things and use them to their advantage in a fight.
NO ITEMS, NO TIERS, FINAL DESTINATION!!!!!

Megamannt125 said:
Characters usually aren't banned in tourneys, and like I already said, if its a tourney, and for money, people don't want to be cheated out of winning by some random *censored.3.0*ing thing on the stage/item.

@Sonicdan369, its No items, fox only, final destination. Wtf does no tiers mean?

Furry Sparks said:
Megamannt125 said:
Characters usually aren't banned in tourneys, and like I already said, if its a tourney, and for money, people don't want to be cheated out of winning by some random *censored.3.0*ing thing on the stage/item.

@Sonicdan369, its No items, fox only, final destination. Wtf does no tiers mean?
http://super-smash-bros.wikia.com/wiki/Tier_list

Huh. Seems like tourney nuts would LIKE tiers. All that restricting that would be possible...

Sonicdan369 said:
Furry Sparks said:
Megamannt125 said:

Huh. Seems like tourney nuts would LIKE tiers. All that restricting that would be possible...
I know what tiers are, but saying no tiers makes no sense... you don't use them in battle or in game or anything like that >_>

Furry Sparks said:
Sonicdan369 said:
Furry Sparks said:
Megamannt125 said:

I know what tiers are, but saying no tiers makes no sense... you don't use them in battle or in game or anything like that >_>
Tiers<No Tiers.

I think he means no counting fo rtiers

Back