Clothing My New Leaf Runway (Brick Bridge Path)

That blue ruffle dress is total love. Super cute and extremely stylish. Can't wait to use it myself eee!
Thank you very much for trying my dress out! xD I'm a sucker for baby blue dresses. <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also to the people who wanted the inner corners of the zen bridge (main QR codes on page 20):
tumblr_n8z789Q6L91sfhmsxo2_1280.jpg

I made them last night! :D

Last edited:
Geez, there's so much STUFF here. I don't have the time or the imagination to keep something going this far. Maaan. Good job on everything, you got some talent and I see it keep growin'. (Can't say the same for myself, lel.) And I'm still stalking, too.

Geez, there's so much STUFF here. I don't have the time or the imagination to keep something going this far. Maaan. Good job on everything, you got some talent and I see it keep growin'. (Can't say the same for myself, lel.) And I'm still stalking, too.

xP I know it looks like a giant mess in here. Thank you for popping by. lawl... I am running out of ideas of what to design too. Right now I am fueling my blog with dream suite adventures more than designs. Also today I am releasing my Halloween costume from last year. ;p

Last edited:
This is what I did for my Halloween dress. It's the Animal Crossing nurse's dress with the inspiration from Silent Hill:
2013-10-01182350_zps351dec36.jpg

2013-10-01182518_zps06cde32d.jpg

2013-10-01182520_zpsf496e4a9.jpg

2013-10-01182521_zps31cb16ca.jpg

2013-10-01182523_zps108db89b.jpg

Your work is adorable! I must wear ALL the clothes! *^*

:D Thank you for supporting me and my work!
Idk if ALL of them are wearable. Some are a little embarrassing...:blush:

Oh and here is this week's dress! It's the original version of the Blue Lolita Dress!
tumblr_n9p4kmRdgp1sfhmsxo1_400.jpg

tumblr_n9p4kmRdgp1sfhmsxo4_400.jpg

tumblr_n9p4kmRdgp1sfhmsxo5_400.jpg

tumblr_n9p4kmRdgp1sfhmsxo2_400.jpg

tumblr_n9p4kmRdgp1sfhmsxo3_400.jpg

Last edited:
:D Thank you for supporting me and my work!
Idk if ALL of them are wearable. Some are a little embarrassing...:blush:

Oh and here is this week's dress! It's the original version of the Blue Lolita Dress!
tumblr_n9p4kmRdgp1sfhmsxo1_400.jpg

tumblr_n9p4kmRdgp1sfhmsxo4_400.jpg

tumblr_n9p4kmRdgp1sfhmsxo5_400.jpg

tumblr_n9p4kmRdgp1sfhmsxo2_400.jpg

tumblr_n9p4kmRdgp1sfhmsxo3_400.jpg

So cute ^^ I love this color, congratulations by your work ;)

would it be to much trouble to ask if you could make inner corners for your fairy-tale path? I really want to use it but I'm crazy OCD

I love all of these designs! The clothes are all so intricate and detailed and the paths are so helpful. :) Everything is simply amazing!

So sorry for not updating! I been very busy lately.
tumblr_naoekfSInF1sfhmsxo6_400.jpg

tumblr_naoekfSInF1sfhmsxo4_400.jpg

tumblr_naoekfSInF1sfhmsxo5_400.jpg

tumblr_naoekfSInF1sfhmsxo3_400.jpg

tumblr_naoekfSInF1sfhmsxo2_400.jpg

tumblr_naoekfSInF1sfhmsxo1_400.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

I love all of these designs! The clothes are all so intricate and detailed and the paths are so helpful. :) Everything is simply amazing!

Thank you so much! I think the details you see are the mistakes I make. Some times I will get the layers wrong and I would draw over it. So it looks like it's detailed. ^^'

You have inspired me to make my own dress and your tutorials really helped and I'm so happy with it<3 ty!
Do you have a tutorial on how to make a cutout shoulder dress?

Back