Clothing My New Leaf Runway (Brick Bridge Path)

This is inspired by my RL outfit for the Spring! I hope you guys like it!
tumblr_n5qkd0KsfV1sfhmsxo1_400.jpg

open spoiler for QR codes:
tumblr_n5qkd0KsfV1sfhmsxo6_400.jpg

tumblr_n5qkd0KsfV1sfhmsxo2_250.jpg

tumblr_n5qkd0KsfV1sfhmsxo3_250.jpg

tumblr_n5qkd0KsfV1sfhmsxo4_250.jpg

tumblr_n5qkd0KsfV1sfhmsxo5_250.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

I like the way you matched the accessories with the pro outfit! I'll definitely be using these!

i love the gothic apron dress!! so nice :3 also thanks for the tutorials it really helps me :)

Thank you so much for checking out my designs and wearing them. I just love spreading my clothes around :D

How to make path (step by step):
open spoiler for tutorial
1) Google a pattern by using keywords like: brick pattern, tiles, stone path etc
2) Pick a pattern: in this tutorial we will use “Basket Weave:”
tumblr_n5sdi2gQI71sfhmsxo6_500.png
3) Pick a base color for the design:
tumblr_n5sdi2gQI71sfhmsxo7_250.png
4) Set up border lines adjacent to each other. So the corners connect:
tumblr_n5sdi2gQI71sfhmsxo5_250.png
5) Draw in the bricks:
tumblr_n5sdi2gQI71sfhmsxo8_250.png
6) Add in corners shadows for each brick:
tumblr_n5sdi2gQI71sfhmsxo1_250.png
7) Highlight each brick:
tumblr_n5sdi2gQI71sfhmsxo2_250.png
8) Add in details (I sprinkled a reddish brown on the bricks):
tumblr_n5sdi2gQI71sfhmsxo4_250.png
You are DONE!
tumblr_n5sdi2gQI71sfhmsxo3_250.png
9) To add borders just copy and paste your basic pattern eight times. Draw in eight borders (upper left, upper, upper right, right, left, bottom left, bottom, bottom right) for eight tiles. In the end you should have 9 tiles that fits perfectly with each other like this: [click this link]

- - - Post Merge - - -
Omg! That outfit is to die for, seriously! :eek: :D :)
Thank you very much... now you can role play as the real life me. hurhur...:p

Last edited:
OMG! Erik in the Classy Coat! He looks so dashing! I love the details in the Celeste and Blathers outfits, like the eyebrow dots and bows etc. The CK jacket is also very classy! It would be awesome with the floppy hat~I plan on wearing it for Autumn! Also the Reese/Cyrus outfits?the hair! Haha, too cute! And I'm so excited to have a dress FINALLY for the elegant hat, it'll be cute in the summertime! Your designs are awesome! Thanks for sharing them! ^^

I appologize for not covering Men's Fashion in a long time. I searched google and found the perfect outfit for men. Here is my take on real life fashion, I call it Sweater Shirt:
tumblr_n63hpigdy51sfhmsxo6_250.png

tumblr_n63hpigdy51sfhmsxo2_250.jpg

click on spoiler for QR Codes:
tumblr_n63hpigdy51sfhmsxo3_250.jpg

tumblr_n63hpigdy51sfhmsxo4_250.jpg

tumblr_n63hpigdy51sfhmsxo5_250.jpg

tumblr_n63hpigdy51sfhmsxo1_250.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

OMG! Erik in the Classy Coat! He looks so dashing! I love the details in the Celeste and Blathers outfits, like the eyebrow dots and bows etc. The CK jacket is also very classy! It would be awesome with the floppy hat~I plan on wearing it for Autumn! Also the Reese/Cyrus outfits…the hair! Haha, too cute! And I'm so excited to have a dress FINALLY for the elegant hat, it'll be cute in the summertime! Your designs are awesome! Thanks for sharing them! ^^
;) yes Erik is a fancy deer.
Thank you for your support and complements! I'll continue to make outfits in the future.

Ahh that shirt is so sexy. I'd totally want my man to wear that. I might just slap that on an alt to see what it looks like ingame

Ahh that shirt is so sexy. I'd totally want my man to wear that. I might just slap that on an alt to see what it looks like ingame
Yes slap that shirt on your sexy male character!
----------------------------------------

Today I have my old Fairy Tale Path design:
tumblr_n65hl1SI8y1sfhmsxo10_400.jpg

click on spoiler for patterns:
tumblr_n65hl1SI8y1sfhmsxo1_400.jpg

tumblr_n65hl1SI8y1sfhmsxo2_400.jpg

tumblr_n65hl1SI8y1sfhmsxo3_400.jpg

tumblr_n65hl1SI8y1sfhmsxo4_400.jpg

tumblr_n65hl1SI8y1sfhmsxo5_400.jpg

tumblr_n65hl1SI8y1sfhmsxo6_400.jpg

tumblr_n65hl1SI8y1sfhmsxo7_400.jpg

tumblr_n65hl1SI8y1sfhmsxo8_400.jpg

tumblr_n65hl1SI8y1sfhmsxo9_400.jpg

Last edited:
I like your attention to details...like the sleeves on this one! It IS a pretty sexy shirt. lol :p

I like your attention to details...like the sleeves on this one! It IS a pretty sexy shirt. lol :p

Thank you I am sure all the AC:NL characters will be looking sexy. I like to kid around and say "you look sexy in anything and nothing!" ;)

Dapper Vest for the gentlemen:
tumblr_n6gjwpWJkQ1sfhmsxo2_400.jpg

click on the spoiler for QR codes
tumblr_n6gjwpWJkQ1sfhmsxo3_400.jpg

tumblr_n6gjwpWJkQ1sfhmsxo4_400.jpg

tumblr_n6gjwpWJkQ1sfhmsxo5_400.jpg

tumblr_n6gjwpWJkQ1sfhmsxo1_400.jpg

Last edited:
All your designs looks great~!
I would definitely try this once I find my 3DS >_<
:D Thank you very much by trying my clothes! Today I got one more pattern to show!

It's the Hoodie Jean Jacketinspired by RL design xherex(click on spoiler for codes):

tumblr_n6ieoaATOW1sfhmsxo6_r1_400.jpg

tumblr_n6ieoaATOW1sfhmsxo3_400.jpg

tumblr_n6ieoaATOW1sfhmsxo4_400.jpg

tumblr_n6ieoaATOW1sfhmsxo1_400.jpg

tumblr_n6ieoaATOW1sfhmsxo2_400.jpg

Last edited:
It's such a hot summer. I turned my air conditioner on but the electric bill is too expensive. In order to save money. I am streaking at my mule's house:
tumblr_n76hk7Lazt1sfhmsxo1_400.jpg

tumblr_n76hk7Lazt1sfhmsxo6_400.jpg

click on spoiler for QR codes...
tumblr_n76hk7Lazt1sfhmsxo4_400.jpg

tumblr_n76hk7Lazt1sfhmsxo5_400.jpg

tumblr_n76hk7Lazt1sfhmsxo2_400.jpg

tumblr_n76hk7Lazt1sfhmsxo3_400.jpg

Last edited:
And this is appropriate, how? Aren't we supposed to NOT showcase nudity? Or rather, fake nudity?

How is this considered nudity, exactly? o^o It's not showing any inappropriate parts... just a whole lotta skin. I think it's perfectly fine, and was expertly hand crafted. Don't worry bout nothing, Tee. <3 iloveit

ilovethisthread. c:

Last edited:
And this is appropriate, how? Aren't we supposed to NOT showcase nudity? Or rather, fake nudity?
I read and follow the Able Sister's forum rules before posting my design. My design isn't showing any inappropriate body parts (nudity).
Also I seen designs like this done before on TBT:
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?110057-Banana-Hammock-beachwear-(R-15)

How is this considered nudity, exactly? o^o It's not showing any inappropriate parts... just a whole lotta skin. I think it's perfectly fine, and was expertly hand crafted. Don't worry bout nothing, Tee. <3 iloveit

ilovethisthread. c:
Thank you Chey ^^ I am glad you like it! This design only works if your character's body is ready.
And... "my body is ready!"

Last edited:
Back