• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

My Unpopular Opinions... Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The gluten free trend is stupid. My mother has coeliac disease and she actually cannot eat gluten, she doesn't buy those unhealthy gluten free products and makes her own healthy meals. If you don't have a problem with gluten I don't see why you need to go gluten free.

exactly.

well most "tumblr-trends" are just ****ed up. It's like get out to the real world and don't believe what you read on some random page.

Pugs are ugly and I don't see why people are so obsessed with them

54f76f17f3907b5138ad13635b60d8eac352ceb292c33ed6eda3517ca8df34aa.jpg

Lel I actually think pugs and bulldogs are pretty cool. inb4 angsty animal friends.

also most superhero comics are boring as hell

Last edited:
The gluten free trend is stupid. My mother has coeliac disease and she actually cannot eat gluten, she doesn't buy those unhealthy gluten free products and makes her own healthy meals. If you don't have a problem with gluten I don't see why you need to go gluten free.

Yeah that annoys the crap out of me too. I feel like people who follow that trend are basically making light of the fact that some people actually have Celiac disease.

I worry about people who think they're furries or a mythical creature in a past life.
They become so obsessed with it instead of focusing on their current life. I've met 3 people that believed in this and its too over the top for me to really try and be open minded about.
It really annoys me tbh. Get help.

I don't enjoy the sound of rain or storms. They make me really anxious. It's bad since we're having a tropical storm right now...

Also, I hate minions.

minions are the worst thing to come out of nickelodeon studios. ever. of all time

It's completely irritating when someone has to bash on someone else for their music taste.
If they want to listen to heavy metal, let them. If they want to listen to blank space by t swift, let em. If they want to listen to Mexican rock, well...
we all have different ears n tastes, peeps

There are some cases where a college education makes you worse as a person rather than better. I won't call out any specific majors, but we don't need more unemployment or annoying, preachy dinner conversations. I'd be much more proud if I had a kid working his butt off in trade school than if I had a kid that was studying something stupid and had no career prospects. The point of education should be to train someone to give back to their community in a practical way.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I hate when people have a staring problem at the gym. -_-

I was looking at something behind you, I promise!

i hate children

idk if that's an unpopular opinion or not but omg keep your kids away from me ugh

You were a child once...

I want to say something but i know it will result in a huge argument and this thread being closed...it's that unpopular.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I worry about people who think they're furries or a mythical creature in a past life.
They become so obsessed with it instead of focusing on their current life. I've met 3 people that believed in this and its too over the top for me to really try and be open minded about.
It really annoys me tbh. Get help.

I don't get why someone would think that, let alone be obsessed with it...

i hate annoying children too lel

also who cares if you been a child or not i did not like myself as a child at all anyways

naps are gross and i hate them tbh

like sometimes ill fall asleep during the day but then i wake up and just feel really gross and like i feel lightheaded and cant tell if im hungry or not its really bad

Chocolate cake and brownies are yuck!
vanilla all the way~

Well of course everyone hates ANNOYING children, but that's not all children in general.

This is more of a thing in my school and not everyone in general, but there's this Youtuber everyone in my school loves and I think she's super annoying.

- - - Post Merge - - -

naps are gross and i hate them tbh

like sometimes ill fall asleep during the day but then i wake up and just feel really gross and like i feel lightheaded and cant tell if im hungry or not its really bad

Whenever i take a nap, when i wake up i feel weird and i don't know what day it is

FNAF is a **** franchise with an even ****tier fanbase. The only thing good about the game is the backstory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back