• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

My Unpopular Opinions... Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You help out women in the Middle East? How so?
i dont recall saying that i did, but yeah in school i always talk about the oppression that takes place there whenever given the opportunity. also, im middle eastern so yeah kind of

and im 15 btw. so theres not much i can do lol

Last edited:
Thigh gaps are fine, as long as you naturally have wide hips so have one but I hate the idea of people desperate to get one. It's nothing special.

Piercing your babies ears is stupid. ( Sorry to all the mothers that have done it)

Ear piercing should be your choice, not anyone elses.

Babies go through enough pain as it ( teething, bumps from falling, etc). We don't need to add to it.

Children can pull them out and choke on them. Why risk that ?

Parents think it looks cute. Well guess what ? They were just as cute without them.

If your baby could tell you if they wanted them, I 'm pretty sure they would say "HELL NO".

Last edited:
I see loads of people who love minions. Why? They're the most annoying movie characters ever and didn't even have a big part in the movies they were originally in. I'd rather see Frozen everywhere again than minions. They're awful and not even funny.

I see loads of people who love minions. Why? They're the most annoying movie characters ever and didn't even have a big part in the movies they were originally in. I'd rather see Frozen everywhere again than minions. They're awful and not even funny.
Jarjar is less annoying?

It's generally little kids. I took my niece to see Minions and I genuinely laughed at some parts.

People who feel the need to brag about how special/unique they are piss me off. If you're special and unique, your actions will show it. Stop "telling" me who you are, and start "showing" it--think like a writer, for chrissakes. Yeah, I say I'm a nerd, but I already fully back that up without the need to say it.

In the same vein, I'm pretty sure there are people who just create unpopular opinions for themselves so they can appear to be edgy...

I believe whether you like or hate something, you don't have the right to tell other people how to feel about it. And I wish I could tell more people that you may be entitled to an opinion, but that doesn't mean that when the facts prove your opinion VERIFIABLY INCORRECT and incompatible with reality, you get to scoff reality off with "oh, it's my opinion!" Opinions can be wrong.

Tumblr is not the best example of modern feminism/modern feminism is intersectional and important and attacks real issues. Tumblr is...well, it's well-intentioned, but...it's so toxic and problematic on its own ugh.

This ..those despicable me and minions are like wtf yellow buttplugs..no thanks

It's generally little kids. I took my niece to see Minions and I genuinely laughed at some parts.

They're pretty much just as popular with people who are aged 18+ as well from what I can gather. I'm constantly seeing people post stuff that's Minion related, often with quotes or statements that make little sense to even be associated with the minion, it's just there for *reasons*.

enhanced-buzz-17739-1435589214-7.jpg

I personally never cared for the movies or the minions themselves. I've only really grown to hate them since I'm sick of seeing them.

I believe whether you like or hate something, you don't have the right to tell other people how to feel about it. And I wish I could tell more people that you may be entitled to an opinion, but that doesn't mean that when the facts prove your opinion VERIFIABLY INCORRECT and incompatible with reality, you get to scoff reality off with "oh, it's my opinion!" Opinions can be wrong.

Opinions can't be factually wrong. The facts supporting somebodies opinion can be wrong, though the opinion itself is still not wrong, just misinformed.

Last edited:
Weather reporters saying its going to be a great day, when the forecast predicts intense heat (like 35 degrees Celsius).
That would be great if I was a camel.

Weather reporters saying its going to be a great day, when the forecast predicts intense heat (like 35 degrees Celsius).
That would be great if I was a camel.
exactly same here.. like wtf i don't really like 35-40 unless im going swimming all day which is too hot to do anyway. o well at least you can walk around naked inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back