• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

My Unpopular Opinions... Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
- steven's universe
i watched like the first 3 eps to see what the hype was about, really tried to like it, but i had to accept that it was boring.
- youtubers like tyler oakley, connor franta, joe zugg, etc
UGH THEY POST BASICALLY THE SAME GENERIC VIDEOS AS EACH OTHER, annoying, i dont understand whats so good about them
- the BeyHive
far out
- caramel is yuck
its pretty gross
- bacon is overrated (also pizza)
bacon is not the best thing in the world, its pretty fatty and salty and.. cardiovascular disease
please stop with all the 'YASS BACON' 'GIVES U BACON' ****, admit it, you probably don't actually like it that much, probs just saying it since its trendy right now
- the kids in my school are horrible
acutally not a unpopular opinion, the whole suburb knows how ****ty it is~ we have 14yr/o kids in our year who already smoke, drink, have sex, and do drugs.. like they even took the alcohol to school in coloured water bottles. mother frick i hope they all go to jail. ****sticks

Last edited:
How is bacon trendy. I love it but I don't eat it too often so..

idek just everywhere everyone is like bacon bacon bacon
gimme bacon
baecon
bacon print shirts

its how like pineapples, pizza, burgers and etc are super popular

idek just everywhere everyone is like bacon bacon bacon
gimme bacon
baecon
bacon print shirts

its how like pineapples, pizza, burgers and etc are super popular

idk haven't seen much around where i live.. but idk as long as you eat reasonable amounts it's still damn yummy

1. I really dislike all the 'mainstream' and 'popular' music. For example all the stuff on the radio, and bands and artists that are considered Top 40. I don't want to name names and offend people who may like them. They make good music. I just guess I like stuff that no one else likes.

2. I also dislike all the popular apps and social media sites that people are crazy about. I don't have snapchat, twitter, instagram. I just find them lame >.>

I don't think underwear are sexy and if you have problems getting your dong up for that.. there is something else dude.

unpopular opinion: the sugar cookies you find at the grocery stores w a ton of frosting and sprinkles are absolutely disgusting.

1. I haven't watched TV for a few weeks now. Mostly BC of Netflix, which technically isn't TV. In other news, my TV just died today.
2. I only have one pair of short shorts, two pair of regular shorts, and a dozen of long shorts. One pair of mine is for boys. The most comfortable. The short shorts don't match anything and can't be worn with spandex, so I seldom wear them.
3. I don't call much, I don't text much, and data is stupid. I have an iPod touch to replace my old Android phone most of the times. I love tech so I'm on it often, but never when I'm out or with people.
4. Neither do I, it's not safe and it's not fun.
5. I only date people if I really love / feel attracted to them.

Unpopular opinion: I hate icing, cupcakes, and all cake except pound cake. Pie is good though.

1. ollie white - does almost the same things as joe sugg, just british and fairly 'appealing'
2. Kingsley - he's just like tyler oakley.
3. Ricky Dillon - he's like shane dawson except less funny and a try hard, I'm sorry, its how i see it, those songs he make, girl, seriously, and those jump cuts with different positions, umm ok.
4. those you tubers that have that 'i can totes relate to you' vibe- like you you tubers are so rich and your telling me you can't buy a tac from taco bell when you literally can buy a franchise.
5. almost every singly beauty guru are the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back