• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

My Unpopular Opinions... Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine...

1. I do not particularly enjoy watching TV. I am only watching one series ATM, The Whispers.
2. I don't really like short shorts, and I'm a teen girl.
3. I don't see the need to be on my phone 24/7 like a lot of teens, I only go on it if I need to.
4. I don't have social medias, I feel like they are just a place to grandstand yourself and talk behind other's backs.
5. I believe it is a waste of time to have a boyfriend in high school, you'll just break up and who knows if he's going to college?

Little rant about modern days XD LOL

you forgot #6. i'm not like other girls

I absolutely despise the song Uptown Funk.

Also Fi is not annoying in LoZ: Skyward Sword. She's cool.

I don't despise it, I just don't get the hype for it.
I also don't get the hype for the whip song (or whatever), and most popular songs in general.

you forgot 6. I'm not like other girls

- - - Post Merge - - -

1. I don't agree with most of Hitler's opinions
2. Personally, I'm against animal abuse
3. Twilight really isn't all that great?????
4. I hate those stupid popular [redacted]s, and I hope they all die a terrible, gruesome death. People should be more like me, I'm a cutie pie who reads books, plays cute games like acnl and draws kawaii pictures of turtles
5. I'm interested in school subjects, but my idiot classmates distract my from my learning with their idiocy
6. You can probably tell, but unlike LITERALLY EVERYONE at my school, I'm not an idiot
7. I don't watch hentai

you forgot #6. i'm not like other girls

Someone already commented that and got 5 likes.

1. I think politics and social activism should be subjects that anybody can talk about together.

2. (It kinda looks hypocritical when compared to #1) I think that the rules of religion (like talking about hell/sin/etc) should be brought up only around other followers or strictly in the church.
Yes, I'm saying this as an adamant Christian who attends church weekly.

3. I wish it was socially acceptable for guys to wear makeup and participate in other traditionally feminine things without being labeled as gay or weird. Makeup is awesome! Makeup is empowering! Why can't all genders feel confident if they want to?

4. People should stop hating the LGBTQIA+ community. :p (They make bored haters "feel weird"? THOSE HATERS SHOULD DEAL WITH IT.)

5. I value serious discussions over funny/comfortable ones, yo. If the convo is a balance of funny and serious, I like it even more.

6. I'm not like other girls, but I am a lot like other girls too. I'm a lot like other guys, and I'm also not like other guys. *shrugs* I am myself. I am different. Everyone is different in their own little unique ways.

7. Kraft cheese is gross. Period. Kraft cheese isn't even cheese to begin with. Let's stop calling it cheese.

8. I don't want children either. I believe that randomly asking someone when they're going to have kids is just as offensive as asking someone about their weight.

9. I am the cheapest but most expensive person I know. Lol. I hate the cost of 'designer' brands, but I will support them anyway by buying their makeup, purses, watches, etc.

10. I have faith that everybody is born with a good heart until they are given a reason to not have one at all.

Last edited:
Agrees about the kids things. Especially parents who's all like 'youre gonna change your mind when you are 30-something'

no.

Not sure if this in unpopular (I might have even mentioned this on the thread already but whatevs) but I personally think games like Call of Duty are for little kids that want to look cool. And I really don't get why parents would just buy kids M rated games. That's dumb.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Agrees about the kids things. Especially parents who's all like 'youre gonna change your mind when you are 30-something'

no.

No.

Not sure if this in unpopular (I might have even mentioned this on the thread already but whatevs) but I personally think games like Call of Duty are for little kids that want to look cool. And I really don't get why parents would just buy kids M rated games. That's dumb.

- - - Post Merge - - -

No.

Eh well, the kids can always get it some way or the other.. also they should totally buy them ecchi games instead lol.

Oh yeah, and I want to have a boyfriend at some point, but I never want to actually fall in love and get married and have kids. I guess I just want to know what's it like or whatever. I don't know.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Eh well, the kids can always get it some way or the other.. also they should totally buy them ecchi games instead lol.

Ecchi? What's that?

Oh yeah, and I want to have a boyfriend at some point, but I never want to actually fall in love and get married and have kids. I guess I just want to know what's it like or whatever. I don't know.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ecchi? What's that?

Troll harder lel.

But seriously it is annoying when they ask if I want kids when I have said no several times. I have enough relatives and friends' kids already jeebus.

I don't mind a future partner but I'm not having kids because they want.

'boob games'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back