• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

My Unpopular Opinions... Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's more (besides my opinion on the Phantom Menace):

1. I don't think leggings should be worn as pants as I think leggings aren't pants. I'm okay with girls wearing short shorts though.
2. Call of Duty is a trash game.
3. I'm tired of seeing Frozen, Disney Princesses, and Marvel dominating the stores (but I don't mind Star Wars dominating the stores).
4. 3D platformers are the best type of video games.
5. I like new technology, but also 1900's media.
6. I forgive Apple for iOS 8.
7. Fan making noise at night makes me sleepy, while dead silence at night makes me have a difficult time sleeping.

Last edited:
#3, yesssss. I also don't think they should've made a second Frozen... Everyone (including me) loved Frozen at first, but then it died out and people got bored. Nobody I know liked Frozen Fever (or whatever it was called, I didn't even watch it). I feel like Frozen 2 isn't going to succeed, or at least not do as well as the first one. Not many people will be interested... Except the little kids. They like everything, :p.

#3, yesssss. I also don't think they should've made a second Frozen... Everyone (including me) loved Frozen at first, but then it died out and people got bored. Nobody I know liked Frozen Fever (or whatever it was called, I didn't even watch it). I feel like Frozen 2 isn't going to succeed, or at least not do as well as the first one. Not many people will be interested... Except the little kids. They like everything, :p.

That reminds me of the Disney Princesses.

Peach's whininess - better than Elsa's Let it Go.

Nintendo Princesses (unofficial) > Disney Princesses (real franchise)

Y'know, I wonder what Peach's singing voice is like.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And also, while I like fancy dresses and sparkles and stuff, it always bothers me when princesses in movies and things always dress in a fancy gown and ribbons and jewelry and a crown and heels and stuff. Real princesses don't always dress like that. It's funny how lots of little kids think that's the reality of an actual princess and say they want to be a princess when they grow up. First off, you don't have any royal blood in you, and if the prince decides to marry a commoner, it's a one in a billion chance you'll be it. Second, I'm pretty sure if you ever DO become a princess, you probably won't like it because it's not all fancy gowns and royal balls. You'll see what a REAL princesses' life is like.

Okay ready... I think veganism is like a weird sickness and is unhealthy. I have a weird aversion towards the whole concept aND I think it's unfair/unhealthy to force children to eat that way

Y'know, I wonder what Peach's singing voice is like.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And also, while I like fancy dresses and sparkles and stuff, it always bothers me when princesses in movies and things always dress in a fancy gown and ribbons and jewelry and a crown and heels and stuff. Real princesses don't always dress like that. It's funny how lots of little kids think that's the reality of an actual princess and say they want to be a princess when they grow up. First off, you don't have any royal blood in you, and if the prince decides to marry a commoner, it's a one in a billion chance you'll be it. Second, I'm pretty sure if you ever DO become a princess, you probably won't like it because it's not all fancy gowns and royal balls. You'll see what a REAL princesses' life is like.

I want to know, but send me a PM.

Lol, oh.

Oh okay guys, forget what I just said! Princesses wear fancy gowns and go to balls all the time!

Last edited:
I'm super conservative and would honestly love to live in a country where things like drinking alcohol and walking down the street wearing revealing clothing were illegal. I think that too much freedom is a bad thing, and in a lot of Western countries we have way too much freedom in my opinion.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay ready... I think veganism is like a weird sickness and is unhealthy. I have a weird aversion towards the whole concept aND I think it's unfair/unhealthy to force children to eat that way

That reminds me of this girl I worked with for a couple years. When she found out I was vegetarian she started yelling at me and wanted to make me promise her that I would feed my children meat so they wouldn't be messed up. Anyways I found it really funny because she was anorexic...and lecturing me on eating healthy. Like this girl was in her early 20s and looked about 40 because of how badly she ate. Apparently eating 1/4 of a chicken breast and a piece of wonder bread for dinner is healthier than a bowl of rice and beans. She was quite entertaining though.

Last edited:
I think it's stupid to become a vegan/vegetarian. Some animals are just supposed to eat other animals. That's nature. If you're against factory farming, which is understandable, then just buy cage free chickens/eggs or stuff from local butcher shops. They have "happy cow" cheese and ice cream like Ben and Jerry's too. If you can't stomach the fact that you're eating a poor animal that was butchered and had to die fine, but you have no excuse not to eat dairy that's from companies that have free range cows.

Last edited:
I think it's stupid to become a vegan/vegetarian. Some animals are just supposed to eat other animals. That's nature. If you're against factory farming, which is understandable, then just buy cage free chickens/eggs or stuff from local butcher shops. They have "happy cow" cheese and ice cream like Ben and Jerry's too. If you can't stomach the fact that you're eating a poor animal that was butchered and had to die fine, but you have no excuse not to eat dairy that's from companies that have free range cows.

It's a little bit silly to say that people have no excuse not to eat food that grosses them out.

and eating meat is any better LOL

- - - Post Merge - - -

,,,,,,,,,,,,or,,, u know... u can shut up.... because some people (me) realize that eating meat is pointless because animals have lives,,, like, we dont have to be omnivores we can legit live from a herbivore diet???

- - - Post Merge - - -

,,,,,,,,,,,,or,,, u know... u can shut up.... because some people (me) realize that eating meat is pointless because animals have lives,,, like, we dont have to be omnivores we can legit live from a herbivore diet???

plus most meat is terrible for you anyway

so yeah

It's a little bit silly to say that people have no excuse not to eat food that grosses them out.

What I meant by that is that they don't have to not eat it because eating dairy from the right companies is not hurting animals. If it grosses you, you shouldn't be eating it. It's your own taste.

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

My main point is killing animals for food isn't wrong imo. Humans are omnivores and it's just the way nature works. If you don't wanna eat meat there's nothing wrong with that. It's just in terms of not eating meat because you're against cruelty in factory farming, that there's other options, and you don't have to become a vegan for that and it's kinda unnecessary. The only meat I ever eat is chicken or fish, I hate greasy food and it's not like I'm a huge meat person.
But I guess I made my statement a bit too broad.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back