• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

My Unpopular Opinions... Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would saying hating selfie sticks is a popular opinion. Liking them seems unpopular.

This is actually probably a popular opinion but the FNAF games are cheap, poorly made and need to stop. Four games in a year? Stop it. The fandom is the worst thing ever, I mean, they aren't cute? All they are is just dead children stuffed into robots that give you poor jumpscares? and so many 12 year olds like it because they try to be edgy? oh well theres still a good part of that fandom i guess..

This is actually probably a popular opinion but the FNAF games are cheap, poorly made and need to stop. Four games in a year? Stop it. The fandom is the worst thing ever, I mean, they aren't cute? All they are is just dead children stuffed into robots that give you poor jumpscares? and so many 12 year olds like it because they try to be edgy? oh well theres still a good part of that fandom i guess..

i agree with u

tumblr's political part and fan part should be separated into 2 entirely different websites. Like, i wanna enjoy my nintendo stuffs, not baseless articles on why games are sexist.

tumblr's political part and fan part should be separated into 2 entirely different websites. Like, i wanna enjoy my nintendo stuffs, not baseless articles on why games are sexist.
Also separated by age. Young teens talking about taxes and jobs without knowing what they are even talking about is annoying.

Also separated by age. Young teens talking about taxes and jobs without knowing what they are even talking about is annoying.

in general it needs to be more categorized and informed. so many news articles have turned out to be hoaxes from there.

in general it needs to be more categorized and informed. so many news articles have turned out to be hoaxes from there.
My favorite is when they add a source but the source actually disproves their post. No one ever catches it.

1. I absolutely hate sweets. Everytime when I try to eat candy I start to feel sick after 2 bites.
This especially goes for chocolate.. I think it's disgusting and the smell alone makes me want to vommit. (I'm not even kidding)

2. I think the big bang theory is overrated and not even funny at all. All people I know that watch it, turn into
wannabe "nerds" which is really irritating to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back