• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

My Unpopular Opinions... Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
SERIOUSLY THIS NEEDS TO BE WRITTEN IN STONE

oh my gosh i fkg hate it when people do this. i had this old friend who every day we meet up, the first thing she says is 'i cut myself' LOL THEN SHE SHOWS ME RANDOM SCARS THAT WERENT EVEN FROM CUTTING LIKE?? NO STAHP IM NOT THAT FKG STUPID

On a related note, I HATE people who are purposefully negative ALL THE TIME. Like, note that I say PURPOSEFULLY. I understand if you are genuinely depressed or are going through a hard time in life, it is very, very hard to be positive. But if you are just constantly negative all the time then... Holy crap you're ****ing boring? And horrible to be around? I knew someone like this and having to spend time with her was so draining and tiring. I was like? Idk, it felt like she THOUGHT she was interesting and edgy and cool because she always had to say something negative but really she just seemed like a complete *******.

I Think thick girls should be allowed and not be shamed for wearing crop tops.

so it's ok for women to crossdress but not men?

sounds unfair if u ask me

Juicing is so stupid. Why can't you eat all those fruit and vegetables like they were?

uh.. dude cant really eat certain fruits unless it's juice/squash/whatever like pears and such. most of the time it's the consistence for me.

uh.. dude cant really eat certain fruits unless it's juice/squash/whatever like pears and such. most of the time it's the consistence for me.

Yeah but I meant those people who think going on a juicing diet would be any different than eating healthily
I drink orange juice and Apple juice etc but don't base my whole diet on juice

I don't get it why 95% of the people i know are like absolutely obsessed with these "popular animes" ;
Sword Art Online/Death Note are two examples. I've watched a few of these popular animes and i really don't get it ?? In my opinion they aren't interesting;
The only anime i watch is Pokemon and i really don't understand why the Pokeani gets so much hate, isnt it a popular anime like the others?? ?
Also if you say that animes aren't cartoons, please, just stop; they are cartoons, japanese cartoons. ugh;

yesyes im kinda done w anime i really dont get it i dont like it o':

idk what steven universe is
A cartoon. It has a lot of progressive themes, but the actual storylines and plot runs flat. The show also offers little backstory and world building, so it's pretty confusing to try and start watching, even from the pilot.

A cartoon. It has a lot of progressive themes, but the actual storylines and plot runs flat. The show also offers little backstory and world building, so it's pretty confusing to try and start watching, even from the pilot.

likes most cartoons aimed at younger audiences nowdays i see

my unpopular opinion: the wrong people are entitled to everything and the wrong people are entitled to nothing. Those who think the world owes them a favor push others who are just trying to survive to a point of stress that literally kills you as you get older.

The word selfie ticks me off so much and is stupid. If somebody is constantly using it I want to punch them in the mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back