• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

My Unpopular Opinions... Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr. Who is very overrated and distasteful in my opinion. Also, I cannot watch most anime dubs only BECAUSE of the mouth movement. I am an animator who spends a countless amount of time trying to get my lip syncing right and to see this association between mouth movement and speech so uncoordinated really peeves me.

Anyone who hunts and kills animals should be killed themselves, no exceptions.
(Not really unpopular)
It's better and more humane than factory farming. Bears and other carnivores hunt and kill their own food. Does that make them horrible beings that should die too? We're part of a food chain just like them. I don't think it's wrong at all. Hunting as a sport is wrong and awful though.

Actually, about the hunting thing:
My boyfriend lives in pretty much the middle of nowhere, (not really, but it takes them a while just to get to any other actual buildings) and before I met him and a little bit after we started dating, he hunted for sport. I was very, very unpleased with this, as I wouldn't hurt a fly. After a while he started to learn better- now he STRICTLY hunts for food and he wastes none of the animal, which, in my opinion, if you're going to hunt an animal at all, the most respectful thing to do at that point is not waste it. Also, he cannot stand to see an animal suffer. If he finds an animal suffering to death, he will try to help it. If he can't, he normally putsit out of it's misery, which I also believe is very respectful in the aspect of having it either die slowly and painfully or having it die with less pain.

My opinions:

1. I don't get why people feel like they have to be popular. Especially in high school, I mean you know the kids for 4 years or less and then you get to college and everyone's like "You were popular in high school? Great! No one gives a f***." I don't understand why some people need approval from others on everything they do.

2. People who are act depressed and broken or whatever on purpose aren't nearly as interesting as they think they are. This one girl at my school tells everyone "I've got battlescars, my cat died when I was 10." I'm not saying this towards people who are ACTUALLY DEPRESSED.

3. Same thing as above but for people who call themselves rebels. NO YOU ARE NOT "Being rebellious" YOU ARE BEING INCONSIDERATE AND NOT FOLLOWING ANY RULES. Think about others who simply follow rules and you have to be all like "OMG No, I can't just play kickball, I'm a rebel."

My opinions:

1. I don't get why people feel like they have to be popular. Especially in high school, I mean you know the kids for 4 years or less and then you get to college and everyone's like "You were popular in high school? Great! No one gives a f***." I don't understand why some people need approval from others on everything they do.

2. People who are act depressed and broken or whatever on purpose aren't nearly as interesting as they think they are. This one girl at my school tells everyone "I've got battlescars, my cat died when I was 10." I'm not saying this towards people who are ACTUALLY DEPRESSED.

3. Same thing as above but for people who call themselves rebels. NO YOU ARE NOT "Being rebellious" YOU ARE BEING INCONSIDERATE AND NOT FOLLOWING ANY RULES. Think about others who simply follow rules and you have to be all like "OMG No, I can't just play kickball, I'm a rebel."

YES TO EVERYTHING HERE
YES
YES
YES
I AGREE

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, people who use "lol" after every sentence and "u" instead of "you".

YES TO EVERYTHING HERE
YES
YES
YES
I AGREE

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, people who use "lol" after every sentence and "u" instead of "you".

Wow, finally someone agrees with me! It seems that a lot of people have the same opinions on this site. I guess animal crossing is attractive to a certain mindset. Im guessing a lot of people here are introverts and if not, then at least mildly introverted or shy.

I'm very shy and awkward
But i do warm up to people quickly and grow a very fond love (friendship, family) for nearly everyone!
Maybe people here are like that too

I'm very shy and awkward
But i do warm up to people quickly and grow a very fond love (friendship, family) for nearly everyone!

I'm definitely like that. Im sure a lot of people here are. Although, you probably won't be able to tell because it's easier to chat online than in real life.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I couldn't help but notice Vesta in your signature. She is my baby, I love her.

Wow, finally someone agrees with me! It seems that a lot of people have the same opinions on this site. I guess animal crossing is attractive to a certain mindset. Im guessing a lot of people here are introverts and if not, then at least mildly introverted or shy.

Yes. I agree with you too. Especially the last one.

I'm definitely like that. Im sure a lot of people here are. Although, you probably won't be able to tell because it's easier to chat online than in real life.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I couldn't help but notice Vesta in your signature. She is my baby, I love her.

Eep thank you! Me and vesta are b-day buddies! ?v?

Lol, sure.

Anyways, I think the music/OST is a huge part of the anime. Like if you're gonna go through 20+ episodes I don't want some indie rock rubbish to listen to.

YES! I think it's VERY important!
As well, having music/OST that isn't generic is nice. It also can make the anime have an even bigger impact on you. Clannad did this for me. The music made everything more intense and strong for me and I love it for that.

My opinions:

SERIOUSLY THIS NEEDS TO BE WRITTEN IN STONE

oh my gosh i fkg hate it when people do this. i had this old friend who every day we meet up, the first thing she says is 'i cut myself' LOL THEN SHE SHOWS ME RANDOM SCARS THAT WERENT EVEN FROM CUTTING LIKE?? NO STAHP IM NOT THAT FKG STUPID

I'm very shy and awkward

I am too.. however people need to gain my trust. I don't really talk to anyone unless I feel like it. But I am damn loyal unless someone's a tw*t to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back