• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

My Unpopular Opinions... Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like to eat at all. I don't see how many people (especially girls I noticed) love eating and food and I just don't like it at all?
I don't really like a lot of towns in ACNL especially the pastel pink ones. They are normally always the same and just get repetitive fast. Also most of the foresty towns as well.
I like hacking in video games as long as it doesn't hurt others.
Can't really think of anything else lol

I have a few....

1. I don't see the need in getting married, ever. Even if you have known the person all your life, it doesn't stop them turning around and walking out or hurting you in some way. The amount of times I've seen it, even saw it happen again with a friend a few months back.

2. I don't like going out around clubs/bars at night. I can never see the point in getting completely off your face on alcohol. I sooner go for a quiet meal or stay home. Perhaps I'm just very boring

3. I'll be 30 in a few short years and I've never gone and slept with strangers. I just can't imagine doing it. Yet I know many do go and have one night stands. Not for me

4. I pretty much don't like any of the recent songs that have been released. By recent I mean for the last 20 years. I'm still listening to 80's. Very rarely do I hear a song I think is good anymore, and I really dislike dance music

hehe....

I dont like the legend of zelda series, nintendo should just put an end to it

almost all of recent music is trash

almost all relevant celebrities are trash (especially Kim kardashian)

all super hero movies are generic garbage

all DC/Marvel characters in general are garbage

almost all popular gaming youtubers are garbage

and thats all i can think of for now, sorry for all the "almost", my mind is a bit clouded and i couldnt think of any other words.

Last edited:
almost all relevant celebrities are trash (especially Kim kardashian)

Sounds like a popular opinion (I wish).

all super hero movies are generic garbage

all DC/Marvel characters in general are garbage

I'm getting sick of them too. The Avengers (2012) was seriously overrated.

I think snus/snuff is just as disgusting as smoking cigarettes when it comes to health tbh, and I hate that the opinion is that the former is more accepted because you just put it under your lip and it's there. Truth; it smells as awful and will do harm to your teeth, gum, mouth etc. as anything other smoked. Also I'd never go kiss someone if they did the snus/snuff thing, I'm generally more tolerant against the cig smoke because it doesn't burn my nose as bad.

(just google "snus" if you wanna know what it is since idk how widely spread it is)

I believe most drugs should be legalized(or at least decriminalized) like alcohol and tobacco.

People who have those K-Pop gifs make me cringe.
And a gif with anybody in it, in general.

Last edited:

yeah i agree especially when they have like one large gif moving around with random kpop people.. or yeah large random gifs in general just put there tbh

yeah i agree especially when they have like one large gif moving around with random kpop people.. or yeah large random gifs in general just put there tbh

1. I do not particularly enjoy watching TV.
2. I don't really like short shorts, and I'm a teen girl.

Same. In addition to this..

3. People keep talking about how actors are 'hot' and I never see it.
4. I don't understand the fun of trying on dozens of clothes and taking pictures in them at shops.
5. I hardly ever wear makeup, I don't think it's necessary.

Its annoying to look at, are they meant to be cute or something?

1. I think paying to play games online with consoles (Xbox One, Ps4, etc) is such a horrible money grab
2. Apple products are not worth the money
3. I don't find Beyonce amazing as everyone says and I don't like her music
4. Public pools are disgusting
5. People who still only care about "in" things but are far into their 40s make me feel bad for them
6. Materialism makes me sad

1. I think paying to play games online with consoles (Xbox One, Ps4, etc) is such a horrible money grab
2. Apple products are not worth the money
3. I don't find Beyonce amazing as everyone says and I don't like her music
4. Public pools are disgusting
5. People who still only care about "in" things but are far into their 40s make me feel bad for them
6. Materialism makes me sad

Agrees, like you have the console and game now you need to pay to even connect? Like everything else is not cost enough .-.

Well I do have an iphone 4s but i got to take over it from my bf and his mom so :7 And it works well albeit the battery sucks lol.

And yeah idek why people find Beyonce so cool and world's best feminist and that she is so cool standing up for black/afro-american people etc. I mean.. she has money, contacts and the popularity to do it which makes it more fake, like I can do what I want and I will get the attention. Gurl come down to earth and make real changes.

Yeah, I hate going in public pools.. there is always that kid who poops and pukes around.

It says I already posted in this thread but I don't remember what I posted so

- The Harry Potter series is boring, so is Star Wars
- The Beatles are even more boring and their music is way overrated
- Beyonce's music doesn't appeal to me at all
- Kim Kardashian isn't that bad and most hate for her just comes from 1. jealousy 2. her family unfortunately being kind of unavoidable no matter where you look
- I don't really care for the social aspect of Snapchat, I just use it for the filters
- I hate beaches
- I love spiders
- You can't say you love plants if you eat them uwu

Sounds like a popular opinion (I wish).
It is

So is this. Or at least it was til people who bullied people for kpop avs started liking kpop l m a o

Wild World isn't a very good game. It did have a boss soundtrack though...that City Folk remastered and made much better.

Last edited:
Wild World isn't a very good game. It did have a boss soundtrack though...that City Folk remastered and made much better.

It could just be my nostalgia getting in the way, but City Folk will always be my favourite game in the series. So simple, so relaxing. The music was gorgeous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back