• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

My Unpopular Opinions... Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i agree especially when they have like one large gif moving around with random kpop people.. or yeah large random gifs in general just put there tbh

I agree, which is very hypocrite of me because both my avatar and signature make use of GIF images but idc. Bayo is best.

I agree, which is very hypocrite of me because both my avatar and signature make use of GIF images but idc. Bayo is best.

at least i know bayonetta and they are not terribly large tbh..

also this harambe crap is so overrated when people use it everywhere.. cool down peeps

1. i used to be huge on television but i stopped watching a few years ago. i go to the internet to watch everything at this point, it's not that i hate TV because sometimes i still watch it every few months for an award show or something but yeah
2. i don't like short shorts, i get paranoid that people will just stare
3. i feel like i go on the phone 24/7 lmao but not intentionally i guess?? it just kinda happens
4. guilty as charged
5. well lol i really would have liked to have a boyfriend during highschool. whenever i see the posts online of ppl who are like 'started dating in the 9th grade and now we're married and have 3 kids' i'm just like ugh that is soooo goals fml. but it's senior year and i'm not going to date anybody anytime soon because everyone at my school is mental

i dont hate tom nook ... all i evr see abt him is Hate but i dont rly ., care .

also i have never liked any hot beverage. not tea, coffee, hot chocolate, not the hot blueberry drink thingies, not hot milk, nothing. people get rly upset when u say that you dont deink any of those deinks tbh a lot of ppl seem to feel like hot cocoa is Holy and anyone who refuses to drink it is missing out ob lyf

^well idek i like coffee and hot chocolate as long as they don't get those yucky membranes on them when it gets too hot. i can't really drink tea because i get stoned because of it.. but yeah i don't see why people would make a fuss about that? :/

i dont hate tom nook ... all i evr see abt him is Hate but i dont rly ., care .

also i have never liked any hot beverage. not tea, coffee, hot chocolate, not the hot blueberry drink thingies, not hot milk, nothing. people get rly upset when u say that you dont deink any of those deinks tbh a lot of ppl seem to feel like hot cocoa is Holy and anyone who refuses to drink it is missing out ob lyf

I feel like people are like this about coffee or tea. If you don't like coffee or tea, you're apparently an alien.

- - - Post Merge - - -

^well idek i like coffee and hot chocolate as long as they don't get those yucky membranes on them when it gets too hot. i can't really drink tea because i get stoned because of it.. but yeah i don't see why people would make a fuss about that? :/

How'd you get stoned from tea? You slip the dank memes in it?

Haha, no... I guess I am over-sensitive to some ingredient there. I can drink coffee with problems though so it must be specific to tea and not a caffeine effect or stuff.

Also, I wanna smash all those people posting their computer set-ups. Like bro I dont care how flashy drive and monitor you have tbh.. Also you don't need 3-4 screens to play/do stuff with unless you work as like a TV operator techie or stuff lol

1.I really hate the smell of tuna and tuna in general and anybody in a close radius to me who's eating itbut everybody around me seems to enjoy eating it.
2. I don't like nutella nor think it's a godsend
3. I actually wasn't too fussed about sailor moon crystal season 1&2, it wasn't the best but it was honestly decent. Most people are acting like it's a pure abomination
4. I don't like mac & cheese lmao.
5. When new mothers act like their newborns already have a personality and mind of their own, especially when they are fresh out of the womb it really baffles me.
6. It's also quite silly how new mothers claim their baby or babies have grown so big or are getting so big when they are only 1 or two weeks old.

I can't even eat Nutella due to nuts, or maybe I could cause I can eat hazelnuts nowadays but I don't think why people think it's the best. It's not really healthy with 98% sugar and rest being palm oil and stuff lol :/

Also I don't like the new OP music for SMC series, I hate that most mainstream anime needs techno/electric stuff for their music :/

i'm not a fan of much modern music (especially not things like disturbed, linkin park and those bands and too techno/electronica things) which seems to make people really miffed.. like what's the deal if i don't like things then i don't. i at least try them out before i do? o__o

Also agree, nutella isn't that great. (peanut butter ftw)

Buzzfeed does nothing but steal ideas from other youtubers/content creators and gets away with it because of their bizarrely massive amount of viewers and it wouldn't be so infuriating if they expanded on the ideas or at least just pulled it off as well as the original but so many times when I can recognize what video they blatantly steal an idea, it's so half-assed and just UGH the worst, the true cancer of youtube

Good Mythical Morning's blindfolded chicken nugget taste test

Literally one day later on Buzzfeed:

Like a few months later on Buzzfeed, not even a blindfolded taste test, literally just people eating chicken nuggets in front of a camera because the other one had stopped getting hits so they just did the same thing again but even lazier lmao

Last edited:
Even tho i wasn't alive when it came out I don't see all the hype and greatness from OOT, its just another zelda game :\

Even tho i wasn't alive when it came out I don't see all the hype and greatness from OOT, its just another zelda game :\

same.. i mean i didn't play it when it came out but i owned it later on and tbh, nah not so good as everyone says. other than maybe being ahead of its time but that doesn't mean it is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back