• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

My Unpopular Opinions... Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like Kpop and I don't understand why people obsess over the people in the bands. Same goes for Jpop

Oh I thought of some more...

- I really dislike hearing what I seem to be 'sob stories' on all these reality or talent shows. There was another one over the weekend, it's a singing competition, not a who had the worst life competition. Or maybe I'm just very cold ;)

- I don't believe in marriage. I just can't see the point in it. Having seen so many fail due to one or the other behaving appallingly. Then you're left with having to split all the assets, not to mention the cost of the actual divorce itself.

- We recently voted to leave the EU. I completely agree with this. Get a bit fed up of anything who disagrees calling the vote leavers racisist and other ridiculous things. Having a different opinion doesn't make anybody a racist and I don't believe that over half the country's population are racists either. We all voted how we thought best.

- I find it quite poor taste when these things go around on social media to supposedly raise awareness of cancer by posting black and white photos of themselves looking their best. That isn't the reality of cancer and I don't believe it does anything to raise awareness. Could just as easily start fundraising if people really want to help.

-Family Guy was funny af back in the day but sucks ass now and should just stop already
-Pokemon Sun and Moon is looking more and more retarted after each trailer
-It's okay to be sensitive and have feelings
-Washing your hands is important
-Of all the characters in Naruto Shippuden, Naruto is the worst (Not including fillers and war arc ofc)
-Ghosts exist
-Philadelphia Eagles suck (unpopular opinion in my area)
-Screw Tom Brady
-Cats are overrated af. DOGS FTW
-Rock and Heavy Metal RULE!!!!!
-Ivysaur and Squirtle should have been in ssb4
-Lulu was a decent album

i guess that's it

^Yesss I loved that Lulu album, think I might still have the CD somewhere.

Lol at all those edgy music journalists bashing 'em.

And yeah sun/moon starting to look really trashy idek if i will get it tbh

Also I dislike Nutella, as well as peanut butter

The Harambe meme is stupid. It's truly confusing how many men want to stick their genitals out for a gorilla that got shot???

Also I dislike Nutella, as well as peanut butter

The Harambe meme is stupid. It's truly confusing how many men want to stick their genitals out for a gorilla that got shot???

Yea.. beyond stupid.. same with those stupid apache helicopterkin/gender people.. stop it. it's not even fun when there are people with serious gender issues.

@LTTW;
- I find it quite poor taste when these things go around on social media to supposedly raise awareness of cancer by posting black and white photos of themselves looking their best. That isn't the reality of cancer and I don't believe it does anything to raise awareness. Could just as easily start fundraising if people really want to help.

this, or any disease in general. come on you don't go fully make-up and dyed hair looking the best if you have a serious illness.

Anyways, as for my own, I don't really get the anti-birth control pill debate and arguments sometimes. I mean yes more research is needed to find stuff that lessens the risks of getting clots, strokes etc. but if you know you have high blood pressure, heart/blood issues, stroke runs in your family or you take heart/blood medicine you are not supposed to get the stronger combination pills at all. There are mini pills not being as hormonal strong and also a lake of other options. You just need to be careful and use them right and read up on the methods and also what kinds that can interfere with the bc pills such as grapefruit and some heart meds etc.

You are not cool because you are anti "we are walking hormone cocktails anyways" bc pills if that's all you can say. Find an option that suits you the best and nag the doctors until they help you. Yes, bc pills don't work for all with some side effects but don't be those "tumblr-hippies" never shutting up.

^Yesss I loved that Lulu album, think I might still have the CD somewhere.

Lol at all those edgy music journalists bashing 'em.

And yeah sun/moon starting to look really trashy idek if i will get it tbh
idk why but I just kinda got into lulu lol and yea as much as I want to be on board with sun and moon idk if I can. I mean, I am still getting the games but...

Last edited:
idk why but I just kinda got into lulu lol and yea as much as I want to be on board with sun and moon idk if I can. I mean, I am still getting the games but...

yeah i loved that different sound to it. salty peeps lol.

yeah idek if i will get it, i'd rather get some other games that can last longer and not having to deal with stupid banks and stuff..i will probably get it sooner or later bc i'm trash but yeah idek it seems so off to me rn

I hate country music. Which is funny since I live in the country.

Just because it fits, doesn't always mean you should wear it. I see too many girls wearing clothes too small for them. I actually prefer very baggy clothing.

I feel like more people these days are put off by the word "fetish". They automatically think that someone has a strange obsession with something, but it's not an obsession, nor does it have to be something weird.

Some country can be nice, like Johnny Cash and stuff but if it gets too hillbilly or stereotype it's just annoying...

Agree it looks weird with some people wearing certain stuff, but yeah as long as they don't look ridiculous I usually don't care.

Some country can be nice, like Johnny Cash and stuff but if it gets too hillbilly or stereotype it's just annoying...

Agree it looks weird with some people wearing certain stuff, but yeah as long as they don't look ridiculous I usually don't care.

Yeah, I probably sounded like I make faces anytime I see certain things. I don't have a problem with country, it just REALLY isn't my cup of tea. I don't bash on country fans though. Same thing with the clothing issue, I'm not outwardly rude or mean or judgmental about any of the things I dislike. I try to be as kind as possible to everyone, even the people I dislike. Some clothing will be a little tight or form fitting, but what I'm really referring to are girls wearing super tight booty shorts and stuff. I don't care how big or small you are, if you look bad in it, you look bad. I'm not exactly some cute, skinny thing myself, but I try to be somewhat reserved with my clothing. Even skinny girls can get fat rolls sticking out of places if their clothes is too tight, and it's unattractive to me and a lot of people I know personally :s I shouldn't complain about people having high self esteem, because it can be good for you, but have some shame too please. Ooh didn't mean for that to seem ranty. I just never talk about this kind of thing lol.

- I hate those circle eyebrows that seem to be trendy to draw now, especially on chibis
- I've never seen, or tasted rather, the appeal of avacados
- Our (Canada's) prime minister isn't the uwu cinnamon roll angel everyone likes to paint him out to be
- If you still like or support a celebrity/musician/etc after finding out they're an abuser or sexual offender I will lose respect for you
- Caring what other people eat or wear is beyond stupid
- I've never understood caring about celebrity couples??? Why do they affect anyone
- Frozen wasn't actually that bad, it was just unfortunately overmarketed and Let It Go was inescapable and thus everyone including myself got sick of it real fast
- Popplio > Rowlet

Yeah, I probably sounded like I make faces anytime I see certain things. I don't have a problem with country, it just REALLY isn't my cup of tea. I don't bash on country fans though. Same thing with the clothing issue, I'm not outwardly rude or mean or judgmental about any of the things I dislike. I try to be as kind as possible to everyone, even the people I dislike. Some clothing will be a little tight or form fitting, but what I'm really referring to are girls wearing super tight booty shorts and stuff. I don't care how big or small you are, if you look bad in it, you look bad. I'm not exactly some cute, skinny thing myself, but I try to be somewhat reserved with my clothing. Even skinny girls can get fat rolls sticking out of places if their clothes is too tight, and it's unattractive to me and a lot of people I know personally :s I shouldn't complain about people having high self esteem, because it can be good for you, but have some shame too please. Ooh didn't mean for that to seem ranty. I just never talk about this kind of thing lol.

Yeah I don't show it in public either but yeah just saying some people can dress really trashy and idek if they know about it.

And about country music, some are nice but some are really inbred hillbilly stuff and then I wanna smash things lmao

1) Pietro is adorable. Despite the clown stigma, he's actually really cute!

2) Mayonaise is absolutely disgusting and needs to be abolished. Seriously.

3) K-pop is... overrated? It's becoming more of a 'let's squeal at how cute they all are!!1' thing, instead of a music thing.

4) Death Note and Attack on Titan weren't THAT good.. R-right? There's lots of hype, but I guess Shoujou is more my thing, so maybe it is good technically, especially compared to most magical girl anime.

5) Fandoms (particularly bands and youtubers ships) were once cool, but are getting kinda annoying. The typing style reminds me of the new wave of scene kids, and no, captioning all your instagram posts with 'IM SCREAMINGF' is probably a lie on your part. I guess 'nerd' culture is changing. Also the smol/Tol thing is really cringey. It's these kids that make fun of MySpace scenesters yet totally mimic their typing style.

Feel free to (respectfully!!) disagree though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back