• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

My Unpopular Opinions... Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really care about tbt collectibles all that much tbh

I honestly don't understand the whole collectible things

Stella (in OITNB) is a boring character with minimal personality. Alex is so much better (Plus I think Laura Prepon is sexier than Ruby Rose)

Auto Racing (specifically NASCAR) is my favorite sport.
Mario Kart 8 and Mario Kart 7 are better than Mario Kart Wii (slightly unpopular)
Pokemon is overrated, a little.

Last edited:
I honestly don't understand the whole collectible things
I understand it, but I think it's incredibly stupid.
I also hate the whole idea of "post quality." I want to be able to post a pic as the entire post. Frustratingly restrictive.

Reddit is terrible. I don't understand why it's thought to be better than 4chan. I refuse to be on a site where "they're not banning ideas, they're banning behaviour". Because subs like /r/coontown are fine. So are subs where rape and abuse are accepted*

*sarcasm, in case you didn't notice

Last edited:
I think the end of Fantasia is so very, VERY, lame.
I LOVE Night on Bald Mountain. I hated the Ave Maria part as a kid, and watching it again as an adult, I am very unimpressed.
As soon as the church bells start, I go for the rewind button.

I hate tumblr SJW and I hate how people think if you hate SJWS you hate SJ it's like no I'm all for it I just hate tumblr's twisted up messed up version, like yes tumblr good let's fight hate with more hate yeeaahhh that will definitely help :I

I actually like country music and rap.

I hate modern feminist, I support feminism but god damn
Have the modern ones twist the meaning around. Hell
Most modern feminist aren't even actual feminist if they were they wouldn't treat men like they're all horrible also they complain about stupid things instead of focusing on more serious topics like women in places where woman have no rights and places where women will legit get shot if she speaks up.

This sh!t is why I'm an egalitarian now because I don't want to be put into the same groups as those b!tches

Last edited:
I HATE jeans. I also used to hate all pants in general. I wore only skirts and dresses for about five years straight until recently I've started wearing leggings.

I'm pretty much the only kid in my class without an Instagram. Everyone wants me to get one, but my mom does not approve and I don't really want one, the only things I'd share are ACNL pics.

Pretty much the only person not hating on Amiibo party.

I dislike rap.

I don't know how to dance properly, and I don't like to dance. It makes me feel... Showy? I don't know the right word.

I HATE jeans. I also used to hate all pants in general. I wore only skirts and dresses for about five years straight until recently I've started wearing leggings.

I dislike rap.

I don't know how to dance properly, and I don't like to dance. It makes me feel... Showy? I don't know the right word.
ye, like i only wear skirts or shorts and sometimes dresses for formal events. pants are so uncomfortable and i think they dont look rly stylish

agree

omg i hate dancing, i think it actually makes you look kind of stupid

- - - Post Merge - - -

I hate tumblr SJW and I hate how people think if you hate SJWS you hate SJ it's like no I'm all for it I just hate tumblr's twisted up messed up version, like yes tumblr good let's fight hate with more hate yeeaahhh that will definitely help :I
omg this is too true, especially with their adamant hate of cishet white males
lmao and their excuse for the hate is bc theyre being """oppressed"""

if youre white & cis and straight/asexual, you literally have to apologize for things like slavery and war and admit how dumb your culture is for people not to stalk and harass you

Last edited:
- I hate amiibos in general
- chocolate is overrated
- metroid as a series is better than the legend of zelda
- tomb raider >>>>>>>>>> uncharted
- GTAV IS boring...
- Super Smash Bros 4 is disappointing
- the legend of zelda majora's mask is overrated

At my 6th grade dance, I found out dancing is just jumping up and down.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and grades are more important to me than friends
I I had to choose between getting all A's and having no friends and getting bad grades and being popular I'd choose the former in a heartbeat
I don't have many really good friends at all... Closet person I am to in my school is actually the guy I like, known him for two years.
I've never had a "best friend" for more than a year. We always grow apart.

Last edited:
At my 6th grade dance, I found out dancing is just jumping up and down.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and grades are more important to me than friends
I I had to choose between getting all A's and having no friends and getting bad grades and being popular I'd choose the former in a heartbeat
i think a lot of people would choose that. future success is more important than popularity for like 1/20th of your life

slurs can be reclaimed

i hate cishet white people tbh

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back