• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

My Unpopular Opinions... Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tumblr is not as bad/toxic as everyone makes it out to be. It literally depends on who you follow and the people who you choose to associate yourself with.

• I don't really see the appeal in the undercut hairstyle or the bun + beard combo I see a lot these days. There's very few people that can pull of the style though.

• I don't mind having diced bacon in pasta dishes, fried rice and what not. But otherwise I'm not a huge fan of bacon in general.

• I find it hard to stay active in social media sites such as Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, etc. because I find it boring after a few months, and honestly it's exhausting to maintain it frequently.

• I like kids (feels like an unpopular opinion here lol) but I'm way too anxious to adopt and raise one myself. Plus I'm selfish with a **** self-esteem so I highly doubt I can be a good parent.

• Beach is not a fun place for me and summer sucks imo.

• Don't really understand the appeal of proms/formals.

• Cannot stand the majority of gaming channels and other popular "verified" channels on YouTube. Most of the time the commentary is cringe-worthy and the fanbase is far from welcoming.

making private role playing threads on a popular forum is actually kind of rude. To each their own I guess.

Last edited:
i wish they would just do it on a site made for rp'ing. otherwise, make it public
seconded

I hate bacon. And all other forms of pork. Vomit-inducing.

I hate any variant of the phrase "That was uncalled for." It is now that you've said that.

seconded

I hate bacon. And all other forms of pork. Vomit-inducing.

I hate any variant of the phrase "That was uncalled for." It is now that you've said that.

Finally someone who knows
Everyone thinks I'm weird cos I don't like bacon
You're weird for devouring innocent pigs that taste gross anyway

beef and chicken and shrimp are apparently not innocent to me

I'm pretty much the only kid in my grade that doesn't curse. I don't say anything beyond cr@p and d@mn. Okay so they could be considered curses to some I guess, but I don't say them every other word. I don't know why people say curses all the time. To me it doesn't make you look cool. It makes you look unsophisticated and dirty.

I dislike really short hair on girls, like pixie cuts. My hair is really long in real life and if I was forced to cut it into a super short style I'd probably do some bad things.

I really don't mind taking public transit. In my city, the bus comes every half an hour. It's a pain sometimes but I don't really mind taking it when I have to.

Certain bird chirping is annoying as.

energy drinks are no different than coffee in terms of what it does to you.

also, people shouldnt be specially treated for who they are. we all live in this world together. lets all act like humans here

energy drinks are no different than coffee in terms of what it does to you.

also, people shouldnt be specially treated for who they are. we all live in this world together. lets all act like humans here

Neither of those are unpopular opinions. One of them is more or less a fact lol.

bacon is gross

- - - Post Merge - - -

omg this is too true, especially with their adamant hate of cishet white males
lmao and their excuse for the hate is bc theyre being """oppressed"""

if youre white & cis and straight/asexual, you literally have to apologize for things like slavery and war and admit how dumb your culture is for people not to stalk and harass you

wait what? they also hate asexuals, hmmm never seen that yet, ((lol if it's true then lol they'd hate me)) but the rest I have seen

also let's have moment of silence for those time where "whitey" wasn't white where "male scum" wasn't a male where "straighty" wasn't straight and "cis scum" wasn't cis just because they don't agree with SJW bull crap.

Last edited:
ooh one more

Political side of tumblr should exist, but th posts there should be required to have research put into them rather than "i hate you cause youre a straight white guy and the whites were once slaveowners" and whatnot. its all personal attacks rather than respectful debate

Last edited:
ooh one more

Political side of tumblr should exist, but th posts there should be required to have research put into them rather than "i hate you cause youre a straight white guy and the whites were once slaveowners" and whatnot. its all personal attacks rather than respectful debate

Why do people direct stuff like this purely at Tumblr? Yeah sure, sadly Tumblr has a bad reputation because a small minority/community are very hateful and toxic, but... At the same time, you will get communities like that on numerous other forums and online platforms. Politics and political beliefs are touchy issues for a lot of people, so it's hard to find places where people will just debate respectfully. I'm pretty sure I've seen people like it on this forum. So let's not limit this just to Tumblr, but perhaps to the whole world? Like that would be nice. :x

bacon is gross

- - - Post Merge - - -

wait what? they also hate asexuals, hmmm never seen that yet, ((lol if it's true then lol they'd hate me)) but the rest I have seen

also let's have moment of silence for those time where "whitey" wasn't white where "male scum" wasn't a male where "straighty" wasn't straight and "cis scum" wasn't cis just because they don't agree with SJW bull crap.
yeah im asexual too, ive seen some hates posts about them and how it doesnt count and that we're basically heterosexual scum

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why do people direct stuff like this purely at Tumblr?
we know theres hate irl its just a lot of us witness a ton of it on tumblr

Last edited:
This thread is pretty much popular opinions...

Homestuck is actually amazing </3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back