• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Myers Brigg Test Thread

i used to be entp but now im intp. im convinced i got entp the first time because i was tricking myself into thinking i was extroverted when i really am not.
im a very loud person and love being around people, but i need time to myself to unwind and feel calm and recharge before going back in.

I don't really believe people can be categorized into such a neat little box as these personality quizzes.
Nevertheless, I do identify a lot with my ENFP result. :)

I agree. These are fun and accurate to a point, but if you really read the profiles they are rather general and I believe anyone who puts a lot of stock into such things would say "hey, that's totally me!" as long as they were looking to make the connection.

I always get INTP. Some of the profile fits relatively well but most of it doesn't apply to me or my personality at all.

Back