• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

◄ | Nat's GFX Gallery | ► NEW 9/20

So I downloaded Miitomo today and had to link a Twitter (which I didn't have), so I made one. I needed a cover banner thing for said Twitter, so I decided to make one too.

xKN5pa9.png

Featuring my favorite pieces from my favorite artists. <3​

Last edited:
So I downloaded Miitomo today and had to link a Twitter (which I didn't have), so I made one. I needed a cover banner thing for said Twitter, so I decided to make one too.

xKN5pa9.png

Featuring my favorite pieces from my favorite artists. <3​

why is my trash on there

Felt like redoing the order banners in my shop.

g7jNZA5.gif

Sg6W0Uh.gif

3VxUIpv.gif

They're all beautiful except for the avatar one which looks kinda off idk.
Yes I did use Evvie's colors AGAIN because they're just that damn beautiful
ONE DAY I'LL USE IT WITH THE YELLOW SHIRT I PROMISE​

Last edited:
LOOK OMG I ACTUALLY MADE GFX

s9fJBO1.png

Banner order for N e s s.
I used C4Ds for the first time since I was given an "action" render to work with and even though I had no idea wtf I was doing I think it turned out pretty good. It was lots of fun so I'm probably going to use them all over the place.
IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL LOOK AT IT I MADE REAL GFX I'M SO PROOD.​

Here's the thumbnail I made for the latest video I've been working on THAT I FINALLY FINISHED YAY

DqmQiCP.jpg

The video is the third episode in my "throwback" series wherein I use stuff from old clips as opposed to new stuff that we recently filmed. This episode is called The Adventure Chronicles and it's a series of old phone videos with a storybook-esque frame device. Basically I found some old videos on my phone and wanted to make a movie out of them. Most of the videos are phone-style (so they're vertical as opposed to horizontal) so I haven't been able to use them up until now, but I recently figured out how to do that blurry-background-behind-the-video thing that most people do so now I can use them!

Each image you see in the thumbnail is a screenshot from some point in the video. This stuff is really old so I look super gross omg​

Last edited:
Felt like redoing the order banners in my shop.

g7jNZA5.gif

Sg6W0Uh.gif

3VxUIpv.gif

They're all beautiful except for the avatar one which looks kinda off idk.
Yes I did use Evvie's colors AGAIN because they're just that damn beautiful
ONE DAY I'LL USE IT WITH THE YELLOW SHIRT I PROMISE​
WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO ACTUALLY MAKE YOU A VERSION WITH THE YELLOW SHIRT LOL
LOOK OMG I ACTUALLY MADE GFX

s9fJBO1.png

Banner order for N e s s.
I used C4Ds for the first time since I was given an "action" render to work with and even though I had no idea wtf I was doing I think it turned out pretty good. It was lots of fun so I'm probably going to use them all over the place.
IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL LOOK AT IT I MADE REAL GFX I'M SO PROOD.​
AND AYYYY THAT LOOKS REALLY COOL

WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO ACTUALLY MAKE YOU A VERSION WITH THE YELLOW SHIRT LOL

AND AYYYY THAT LOOKS REALLY COOL

LOL YOU CAN IF YOU WANT BUT I HAVE AN ORANGE VERSION SAVED SO IT'S REALLY NOT NECESSARY
Like his undershirt is supposed to be yellow but like if I put yellow everywhere ppl will see it and be like "oh he must always wear yellow" and I'll be like NOOOO

AND THANKS I'M VERY PR00D OF IT

Finally made something new yay

HNpxFid.png

Now that I know how to use a few C4Ds, it's time for hella effects.
I originally had a beam of light going around her but felt like it was too much so I removed it. Kinda wanted to do more with the glitch effect but couldn't find a way to make it look nice.​

Last edited:
Another one, this time of the opposite genre:

sHoP352.png

Tried my best to make use of very subtle effects and shiny light bubbles.
Would've used more streaks if the ones I had actually looked good. >_>
BIG THANKS TO ARDREY FOR THE GORGEOUS FREEB i still can't believe she did it

SyNzktj.png

(The swirly streak behind her was the one i put lol)

Another one:

trJrSyU.png

This one is super gross. Not sure where I went wrong... Felt like it was really hard to find good effects/ones that fit. THERE AREN'T ANY GOOD FLAME EFFECTS AND IT'S AWFUL.
Maybe it's because everything blends together too much?? Idk but ON TO THE NEXT ONE​

Some stuff from my freeb thread:

mmK99Zh.png

Ab8DGs4.png

The Sans one is my favorite omg. Sometimes things just fall into place. And by that I mean I didn't really move the effects or anything, I just threw them on and BOOM AMAZING 11/10.
I'm currently struggling with text though, as I have no idea how to make it look better.​

Bump. Been a while, figured I should bump this up. Nothing new as of late but I plan on doing some stuff in the future.

Something from about a week ago.

03Iokw6.png

Nothing special. As usual I hate the text placement but I couldn't find a way to make it stick out otherwise...​

For the signature & avatar set contest:

LAsqLBb.png

This thing took FOREVER. I couldn't figure out how I wanted to set everything up. Eventually I decided on a night sky background with some New Leaf trees. I added fireworks in the background too, kinda hard to tell. I picked out an Isabelle render that I liked, except it was her winter outfit, so I changed the color to green so it was more summer-y. Doesn't really look right but whatever lol. I finished up with text and lightning bug-esque light floaties. Took me forever to figure out how I wanted them arranged. But for once I'm actually quite happy with how this turned out!

WnLDrML.png

Matching avatar using some art I received way back when. Looks just like me so why not? Added the glow effects to match the sig. They're a slightly different color but that doesn't matter much.​

Back