• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

◄ | Nat's GFX Gallery | ► NEW 9/20

Since the event is finally over, I can post my Secret Santa gift for Keitara!

8zWEeAj.png

VERY happy with how it turned out. Had some struggles with the text but eventually I found the perfect way to align it. Also added new stuff like the light ball effects. The background is flipped seeing as it was just blue since the render was covering the orange part, so I moved some stuff around and I'm totally satisfied with the result.​

New banner! This one goes with my avatar.

7dTiGgS.png

Used some effects here and there but really didn't do too much other than that. Really happy with the text placement though, which is a first.​

New banner! This one goes with my avatar.

7dTiGgS.png

Used some effects here and there but really didn't do too much other than that. Really happy with the text placement though, which is a first.​

looks so good! all ur sigs and banners are so good tbh

oaky but what is next monday?? sCream

Made a ref sheet for Alex's werewolf form, since I figured it should be separate. It's MASSIVE but I'm really happy with how it turned out.

Had no idea if I wanted it sideways or leave it a square. I always fight with myself about this. It always seems too small for images/text and all the details. In the end, I went with a very looong rectangle... and it worked out fine.

I'll be making regular Alex a brand new sheet next since I don't need half the info on it anymore because it's on this one. I don't have enough art for his wolf form to have a sheet yet, but hopefully that'll change eventually.​

Last edited:
Made a ref sheet for Alex's werewolf form, since I figured it should be separate. It's MASSIVE but I'm really happy with how it turned out.

Had no idea if I wanted it sideways or leave it a square. I always fight with myself about this. It always seems too small for images/text and all the details. In the end, I went with a very looong rectangle... and it worked out fine.

I'll be making regular Alex a brand new sheet next since I don't need half the info on it anymore because it's on this one. I don't have enough art for his wolf form to have a sheet yet, but hopefully that'll change eventually.​

Ooh this is really nice

Another ref sheet! This time it's regular Alex's.

Smaller this time. I'm really happy with how the arrangement of everything turned out. I just wish I had space for a few more details...

Next on the agenda is a remake of Nathan's sheet, but I'm in no rush to do that one.

Ooh this is really nice

Omg tank u <3

Two new shop banners! I think they turned out really well

VjGvC59.png

M3BZdUb.png

Couldn't decide which one to use, so I'll just use both of them lol​

Updated the OP and added a new section (+ a new banner!) under Other Stuff where I'll put shop banners.

Even more new stuff! Today was an extremely productive day.

1B6HlCE.png

n8udq4R.png

Used quite a few C4Ds for the banner, but I'm still not sure how to coordinate those jagged/solid ones, they look so out of place.
I'm so pleased with how the avatar turned out, I think it looks amazing.​

Last edited:
Another new ref sheet! Well, a remade one at least.

I basically just copied Alex's layout since the two characters are so close, but I feel like it just turned out... ugly. I don't like how the text looks all crammed in there and I feel like I didn't have enough room for everything. The bubbles are like too big, but that's the size they were on Alex's... in any case, glad I got it done. Now artists won't have to look at the gross one from like June.​

Last edited:
Another new ref sheet! Well, a remade one at least.

I basically just copied Alex's layout since the two characters are so close, but I feel like it just turned out... ugly. I don't like how the text looks all crammed in there and I feel like I didn't have enough room for everything. The bubbles are like too big, but that's the size they were on Alex's... in any case, glad I got it done. Now artists won't have to look at the gross one from like June.​

looks pretty good! I don't think it looks ugly at all though.

I don't usually post signatures here, but since this one is for me I figured I would.

PMMEgxL.gif

Finally one turned out nice. ouo​

looks pretty good! I don't think it looks ugly at all though.

I do because I'm always very critical of my work. xD

Last edited:
I don't usually post signatures here, but since this one is for me I figured I would.

PMMEgxL.gif

Finally one turned out nice. ouo​

I do because I'm always very critical of my work. xD

wow that's really pretty though
:0
if I could make stuff like that though..

New bump banner!

MzuWueL.gif

Ugh, it looks uglier on the forums. I told myself I'd make a bump banner for my shop so I did. Was going to just do like a cloud or something but then I saw this shape and I was like I have to do this so I did. And it was difficult. And it doesn't look good.
Oh well, I'll make another one later.​

New banner thingy!

Bbo9mLd.png

Really happy with this one. I love how I was able to make the render fit into the background. I struggled with finding a good filter for the render since I didn't want it in black and white, but eventually I remembered I could place a black and white version on top of it and reduce the opacity so only part of the color is shown. Yes, I am a genius, thank you for asking.

Tbh I really only made this so I could still have bitterling's cute Nalex piece in my sig <3​

Made two new banners for my signature shop:

xKFZl87.gif

0OQ6tP2.gif

One to display above pickup posts and one for above update posts.
Love how they turned out, hate that I used the same characters again. >.> Turns out I don't really have any art that looks good on a banner. Most of it has perspective and stuff rather than just a smiling headshot or bust or something. In any case, I am satisfied.
Took me forever to pick a cloud background

Back