• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

◄ | Nat's GFX Gallery | ► NEW 9/20

Ooooh look at this new thing. Got some art colored and I'm so ready to use it. This one was colored by xCherryskyx and I loved it so much I had to use it. Since it's a fullbody I decided to do another one of those "put inside the background" things.

GXWlD4f.png

It was really difficult trying to resize and crop the background so I could have him standing on the road. Doesn't seem like it would be but it was. I also took some advice with varying the text size and font to add more emphasis. I honestly thought it'd be harder to do but it's actually really simple and looks really nice.

Anyways, I have another one I want to do and I feel like doing more so I'll get to work on it!​

Finished two more! It's only 3am don't worry. HAHAHA...

MtLleC6.png

Featuring art by Ritsu and coloring by MayorEvvie as well as an awesome piece from MayorZak. For some reason I wanted to have it like this. It might look like I just slapped something together but I really had to work on extending the background and stuff. Oh well, but of a simple thing I suppose. I also like how the light on the Alex render looks like it's coming from the moon. :0

EXfOct6.png

Spookycipher made me do this. The expression is about right, yeah.​

So today I decided to redo the cover art for The Story and The Princess Sarah Chapters (stuff from my novel) since they're both OLD AF.

Basically I use both of them as "album art" for songs my friends make for me. I know some cool people who like making themes for my novel, so I have two albums dedicated to scores/themes/ect. I have songs for The Story and songs for the PSCs which are all on my phone, and being as there are QUITE A FEW of them I run into the album arts A LOT and I got sick of seeing the same stuff from 2009 SO I redid both of them.

pGc7rvZ.jpg
4PA1jcj.png

UTxHFYr.jpg
d3spV3P.png

2J8QDni.png
3qd0Nkt.png

Figured I'd do this since I've gotten so much awesome art and stuff. As of right now I don't plan on using these for anything else other than album art on my phone, but if I do I'll be sure to add artist credit since the art is all so great! Seriously thank you everyone and anyone who has made art for me. It's all so beautiful. ;u;

The only thing I don't like is THE BLACK BACKGROUND. Ugh, it was the same for the old ones too and I was hoping I could change that. Other songs on my phone with a dominant color have that color as the background behind the album art when the song is playing (blue sky on album would make the background blue too) but for these IT'S STILL BLACK. I was hoping for white and gold AS IT SHOULD BE but alas, it's just not meant to be. ;A;​

Last edited:
So today when I went through my music I found that the backgrounds ACTUALLY HAD CHANGED TO MATCH THE COLOR. Apparently the only reason it didn't was because I was listening to music when I changed the art soooo idk, my phone is picky with that stuff.

ckcj5uA.png
KgdY4nX.png

It looks weird not seeing the black all the time but imo it looks so much better.​

Last edited:
So today when I went through my music I found that the backgrounds ACTUALLY HAD CHANGED TO MATCH THE COLOR. Apparently the only reason it didn't was because I was listening to music when I changed the art soooo idk, my phone is picky with that stuff.

ckcj5uA.png
KgdY4nX.png

It looks weird not seeing the black all the time but imo it looks so much better.​

haha, i always put covers on my music and stuff just because it nicer c:

haha, i always put covers on my music and stuff just because it nicer c:

I have 868 albums on my phone as of right now and I always have to go into the phone files and change the albums manually since they're all blurry unless I replace the file with a larger version. e.e

How exactly do I get my font to... (Be? Have?) gradient? I Googled it but for some reason I can't find out ;-;

How exactly do I get my font to... (Be? Have?) gradient? I Googled it but for some reason I can't find out ;-;

In my program, a custom gradient is made by taking two colors, setting one as foreground color and the other as background color, and accessing the Gradients tab when choosing a color manually. Like so:

fc5dfac61e7f4363b8afd6be4aebcc78.png

Then you can just fill the text with the gradient:

R3bw6Up.png

Not sure how it works on other programs though.

Last edited:
In my program, a custom gradient is made by taking two colors, setting one as foreground color and the other as background color, and accessing the Gradients tab when choosing a color manually. Like so:

fc5dfac61e7f4363b8afd6be4aebcc78.png

Then you can just fill the text with the gradient:

R3bw6Up.png

Not sure how it works on other programs though.

Awesome, thanks so much :D

New ref sheet time!! Last night I received an AMAZING piece from ardrey that was just so amazing and beautiful I just had to put it on a ref sheet right away!

rqEISza.png

I'm so happy that I was finally able to remake her sheet. The other one was so gross ugh. It's nothing fancy but that's fine because I was hoping to keep it simple. I always go overboard on ref sheets for whatever reason. Too much character depth apparently.​

Banner from yesterday that I forgot to post.

KIQf8AL.gif

My signature shop is a year old what. Evvie did a great job coloring the art for me so I had to use it. Actually looks more like me than my character so yaaaay I get to use it for more stuff! Had to change the shirt color though since I wanted something to match the text.
Just a little thing thrown together so w/e.

Also yes whenever someone colors something for me I label it as Artist ft. Colorer. Y'know like how songs are all 'Musician featuring Singer' and stuff. Idk why but I like it that way.​

Last edited:
CHILD WHY ARE YOU UP?
WHAT WOULD YOUR PARENTS SAY?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also your GFX became A+++++ while I was away.

CHILD WHY ARE YOU UP?
WHAT WOULD YOUR PARENTS SAY?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also your GFX became A+++++ while I was away.

They would say I'm turning 20 in like a month so I can do what I want. (':

ALSO THANK YOU It's gross but still <3

i need to get around to ordering a ref from you! theyre really getting great c:

I tried making my own ref sheet, but for some reason I merged all the layers before saving...............like what

Guess I'll be ordering one from you soon ;D

i need to get around to ordering a ref from you! theyre really getting great c:

Thanks! I look forward to making one for you someday! c:
i still think they're gross but other people like them??

I tried making my own ref sheet, but for some reason I merged all the layers before saving...............like what

Guess I'll be ordering one from you soon ;D

Haha I've done that before. I usually merge everything at the end to make a shadow effect but I make sure it's saved unmerged.

Back