• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading NEED: pictures, fake art, fossils, gyroids / HAVE: pictures, DLC, regional & more

Ok then! I'm ready now. I'll bring all the stuff you need, if you'll open your gates.

hello :)

i sent you a message, i'm looking for many items, and i have 20 items for exchange :)

thx

So :)

i'm interesseted by your zodiac item, your set 7/11, the afternoon tea set, the cool globe, the cucumber horse, the lily lamp, lily record player, violet screen
and the chocolat cake..

i have many clothes for you in return:

blue grid skirt
green tartan pant
lite polka skirt
navy formal skirt
etc... i have 20 items available for this deal.

so tell me if it's ok, i can even exchange several items with less from yours list. If it makes problem for you, u can link them to me?

i'm looking for them since long time ago... thank you :)

ps: sorry for my english, i'm french.

Unfortunately, I don't even know, what the offer was, pelase let me know quickly.
I just have to know what I have to give you.

The stuff you'll give me:

chocolates, birthday cake, birthday table, Metroid, sloppy stereo, chocolate cake, wedding cake, ceramic hot pot, hot plate, and afternoon tea set

Well, I am still looking for Gracie Clothes and some other things ... they are all listed in the first post.

If anyone is up for trading, I'm collecting offers now :)

So you'll only accept things you're looking for to get things you have, or only accepting items for items?

So you'll only accept things you're looking for to get things you have, or only accepting items for items?

I don't really get this, can you explain it?

I am offering all these things, that are listed.
For the things I'm looking for.

They are listed in my Want-List, and also on the end of the thread in the Coming-Soon-List ^^

Back