• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading NEED: pictures, fake art, fossils, gyroids / HAVE: pictures, DLC, regional & more

Hey there! :D I bought you 16 shirts from your wishlist. If I can only catalog one item, may I catalog the hot plate? c: Thank you so much for everything! (If you need the specifics of the 16 shirts, I can give you a list of the ones I ordered. c:)

Last edited:
Okay, I also have:

cyan argyle shirt
pulse tank
stripe shoes
bandanna
daisy tee
bubble gum tee

Need all, except the Argyle Shirt

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I have the stripe shoes, pulse tank, and cowboy boots from Gracie's if you still need them. I also probably have a lot of the regular clothing you're looking for in my catalog. But before I go through like 200 items, I'm just curious how many things you'd want for one piece of art? Because I need 3 more paintings and 5 more statues to complete my collection. c: Thanks!

I don't really want to set the ratio, just look that it's fair.
I'm not good with duping 10 Pieces of art for 3 clothes or so ^^
Also, I already have some reserved Art & Paintings, I would have to give you these tomorrow if you choose them, as I'm just duping once a day.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey there! :D I bought you 16 shirts from your wishlist. If I can only catalog one item, may I catalog the hot plate? c: Thank you so much for everything! (If you need the specifics of the 16 shirts, I can give you a list of the ones I ordered. c:)

Let me know whihc unorderable you want, as cataloguing is free ^^

And also list ALL the cataloguable you want, as it doesn't matter, how many you want.

Alright, thanks. I'm a tad busy at the moment but I'll take a look at the list later and if I have anything you need I'll let you know. c:

If I could have the zodiac tiger, I would appreciate it so much! ; v ; Only if it's not a lot of trouble for you, though- I don't want to inconvenience you.

As for the cataloguables, I only want these four:
Rice cooker
hot plate
hot pot
flashy flower sign

Thank you so much for being so generous! I'm going to TT so I'll get all of the shirts I ordered you from my catalogue, but other than that you can come over/ I can come over whenever you'd like.

Ok, you can have all the other ones I listed for the stuff I was looking for.

If it's okay, I'd also like the ceramic hot plate, crab stew, and sushi platter, please.

If I could have the zodiac tiger, I would appreciate it so much! ; v ; Only if it's not a lot of trouble for you, though- I don't want to inconvenience you.

As for the cataloguables, I only want these four:
Rice cooker
hot plate
hot pot
flashy flower sign

Thank you so much for being so generous! I'm going to TT so I'll get all of the shirts I ordered you from my catalogue, but other than that you can come over/ I can come over whenever you'd like.

That's ok.
Thank you too!

I will dupe the Tiger later, and let you know when I have it, this will be in about 3h, are you still online then?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, you can have all the other ones I listed for the stuff I was looking for.

If it's okay, I'd also like the ceramic hot plate, crab stew, and sushi platter, please.

Yes, please let me now again, before I go to your town, so I can take the orderables with me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm missing the Card Closet from the Trump Series, Can I have that?

But I'm at work right now, we can only trade later today...

Sorry for not trading yesterday, I forgot to dupe your Card Closet.
Please be a little patient, I will message you tonight (in about 3h) when I'll start to dupe and trade.
Sorry and thank you ^^

Alright, thanks. I'm a tad busy at the moment but I'll take a look at the list later and if I have anything you need I'll let you know. c:

OK, that's good.
Let me know when you're ready and don't hurry ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll still be on by then! Take your time- there's no rush. ^-^

Thank you.
Yes, I don't want to be rushed, but there are some guys that are ... and it's just painful '^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll still be on by then! Take your time- there's no rush. ^-^

I don't really get your Dream-Villagers signature.
But I have Fauna, in case you're looking for her :)

Ok, here's the rundown then.

Things I'll give you:

hot dog hat
sundae hat
pulse tee
retro helmet
hot dog tank
pulse tank
stripe shoes
bandanna
daisy tee
bubble gum tee

Things I'd like:

box of chocolates
birthday cake
birthday table
Metroid (2 if possible)
sloppy stereo
chocolate cake
wedding cake
ceramic hot plate
crab stew
sushi platter

Last edited:
Ok, here's the rundown then.

Things I'll give you:

hot dog hat
sundae hat
pulse tee
retro helmet
hot dog tank
pulse tank
stripe shoes
bandanna
daisy tee
bubble gum tee

Things I'd like:

box of chocolates
birthday cake
birthday table
Metroid (2 if possible)
sloppy stereo
chocolate cake
wedding cake
ceramic hot plate
crab stew
sushi platter

Ok, thank you.

I am still asking you to tell me again (before we want to meet) what Items you want to catalogue, as I would forget it later.

I would prefer to cancel the Metroids, but I might have 1 spare here, will let you know before we trade.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyway xD

I have 1 spare Metroid here, you can have this one, so I don't have to dupe these separately.

Basically, the dream villagers are the ones I want and the current villagers are the ones I have now. xD It is a little confusing- I apologize for that!
But I am looking for Fauna! o: I have an open spot in my town, too. If she ever talks about moving, let me know! c:

Ok, thank you.

I am still asking you to tell me again (before we want to meet) what Items you want to catalogue, as I would forget it later.

I would prefer to cancel the Metroids, but I might have 1 spare here, will let you know before we trade.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyway xD

I have 1 spare Metroid here, you can have this one, so I don't have to dupe these separately.

I don't need to catalog anything extra, if that's what you're asking :eek:

Also, to be clear, I meant to put ceramic hot pot and hot plate.

Basically, the dream villagers are the ones I want and the current villagers are the ones I have now. xD It is a little confusing- I apologize for that!
But I am looking for Fauna! o: I have an open spot in my town, too. If she ever talks about moving, let me know! c:

Ok, then we should stay in contact for Fauna, let me know when I come over.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't need to catalog anything extra, if that's what you're asking :eek:

Also, to be clear, I meant to put ceramic hot pot and hot plate.

Yeah ^^

But, I would still prefer when you tell me again right after I say open your gate, or I will forget ^^

Last edited:
Hello uvu
I'm really interested in buying your Wedding/Flower set! (+ cataloging some lovely dlcs *u*)

Elegant umbrella
Pink party dress
Pulse tank
Retro helmet
Stripe shoes
Tartan-plaid outfit
Banana-split hat
Hot-dog hat
Hot-dog tank
Pashmina's Pic
Marshal's Pic

+ all these items from your 'want to catalog' list
wepaste. com/024/

Normally i'd make an offer, but I have no idea how much the Wedding set is worth haha.
Do you have a price in mind? uv

I'm going to the movies in an hour or so, but if you're not ready to catalog before then it's totally fine! Whenever you're ready, just let me know. ^-^

Hi, can I reserve a dynamic painting?
I definitely have some of the clothing items on your list, but I won't be able to look at it until later.

I have your Dynamic Painting.
Please let me know when I can bring it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey there

I checked your huge storage

I need so much items but i dont have items which you listed
I have lots of pictures of villagers but dont know how the names are in english i have about 9-10
And i can get the gracie clothes for you lot of them

I have lots of furniture sets
Ice, sloppy, golden and lot more

Tell me what you need i need:

Most liked:

Bureom
New year noodles
Turkey
Yule log
Songpyeon

Rest:

Cool globe
Hibiscus
Sailboat model
Chocolate cake
And the entire zodiac animals

Cataloge:

Sushi platter
Tokonoma

I hope we find a way to trade let me know whatelse you need

Bitte adde mich, und sag mir wann ich dein Zeug vorbeibringen kann.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello uvu
I'm really interested in buying your Wedding/Flower set! (+ cataloging some lovely dlcs *u*)

Elegant umbrella
Pink party dress
Pulse tank
Retro helmet
Stripe shoes
Tartan-plaid outfit
Banana-split hat
Hot-dog hat
Hot-dog tank
Pashmina's Pic
Marshal's Pic

+ all these items from your 'want to catalog' list
wepaste. com/024/

Normally i'd make an offer, but I have no idea how much the Wedding set is worth haha.
Do you have a price in mind? uv

I have your Weeding-Set.

I would love to have both Pictures and some of these Gracies:
-

Elegant umbrella
Pulse tank
Retro helmet
Stripe shoes
Hot-dog hat
Hot-dog tank
-
(Pashmina's Pic / Marshal's Pic)

Hab dich geadded
Mach dann gleich du auf, meine stadt ist zu voll =\ muss nach deinem tausch mal aufr?umen :p

Back