• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading NEED: pictures, fake art, fossils, gyroids / HAVE: pictures, DLC, regional & more

what could I get for a S.S. Dolphin and an Underwater Wall?

Last edited:
Id like to buy bureom, berliner, pumpkin pie, turkey, yule log, yut board, afternoon-tea set.

I have: heart shades, coin headpiece, both new years hats, and these villager pictures: marshal, stitches, diana, francine, chrissy, blanca, caroline.

I am currently very interested in the "Cyan Argyle Tee"

If anyone has one ... please let me know :)

Almin i have cyan argyle tee and star shades for you, if you interested.

I trade by yut board and berliner. Is possible? Thanks for read.

I ma still looking for much Gracie Clothes, Nintendo Items, and much more. Please check out the first post :)

What's your problem? You want this to be "help me help you" but you're just ignoring me even though I have tons of stuff you want. At least say why you aren't interested instead of saying nothing.

What's your problem? You want this to be "help me help you" but you're just ignoring me even though I have tons of stuff you want. At least say why you aren't interested instead of saying nothing.

Sorry, can you please list again what you have.

I am busy all the time with trading and rl, please don't be angry, I surely overlooked it :S

I have ss dolphin, bill blaster, ultra scope, ultra hand, teddy's pic, katt's pic, ohare's pic, hamlet's pic, flurry's pic, bathrobe, alpinist dress, 1 up cap, black letter jacket, beige knit shirt, black veil, ballroom mask, blossoming dress, blue argyle tee, blue flannel shirt, bunny shirt, cafe tee, cat dress, celebration hat, chain gang tee, cloche hat, deer shirt, elegant hat, elegant umbrella, embroidered dress.

Pick the items you want. You can keep the reorderable furniture/clothes but only catalog the unorderable clothes. I have more, but what I listed should be enough for the shoji screen, and tatami. I also would like to catalog diver's hood, headkerchief, ogre's wig, and stewpot.

I have ss dolphin, bill blaster, ultra scope, ultra hand, teddy's pic, katt's pic, ohare's pic, hamlet's pic, flurry's pic, bathrobe, alpinist dress, 1 up cap, black letter jacket, beige knit shirt, black veil, ballroom mask, blossoming dress, blue argyle tee, blue flannel shirt, bunny shirt, cafe tee, cat dress, celebration hat, chain gang tee, cloche hat, deer shirt, elegant hat, elegant umbrella, embroidered dress.

Pick the items you want. You can keep the reorderable furniture/clothes but only catalog the unorderable clothes. I have more, but what I listed should be enough for the shoji screen, and tatami. I also would like to catalog diver's hood, headkerchief, ogre's wig, and stewpot.

bill blaste
teddy's pic
katt's pic
ohare's pic
hamlet's pic
flurry's pic
-
bathrobe (would like to keep, if possible)
ballroom mask (keep if possible)
elegant hat (keep, if possible)
alpinist dress
1 up cap
black letter jacket
beige knit shirt
black veil
blossoming dress
blue flannel shirt
cafe tee
celebration hat
chain gang tee
cloche hat
deer shirt

shoji screen and tatami are both ok ... what do you want for all the things I listed?

You can also catalog diver's hood, headkerchief, ogre's wig, and stewpot, I will bring them with me.

bill blaste
teddy's pic
katt's pic
ohare's pic
hamlet's pic
flurry's pic
-
bathrobe (would like to keep, if possible)
ballroom mask (keep if possible)
elegant hat (keep, if possible)
alpinist dress
1 up cap
black letter jacket
beige knit shirt
black veil
blossoming dress
blue flannel shirt
cafe tee
celebration hat
chain gang tee
cloche hat
deer shirt

shoji screen and tatami are both ok ... what do you want for all the things I listed?

You can also catalog diver's hood, headkerchief, ogre's wig, and stewpot, I will bring them with me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pikmin red by yut

Sure, please open your gate, I will be there in 5min

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have perfect pears to trade.

What would you want for a basket with 9 of them?

How about a basket and 5 mil bells for a 711 set?

ugh ... I'm not really interested in money '^^
I would give you some of the 7/11 for some clothes, I'm more trying to collect everything then save money ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

You can have 1 of them for the Basket, as example.

Actually, nevermind. It isn't fair that I have to give you 5 pics just for a rare wall and floor.

Actually, nevermind. It isn't fair that I have to give you 5 pics just for a rare wall and floor.

That's not what I wanted to say.

I want you to choose more things from the 3rd storage, besides the Wall & Floor, so I can keep the things I listed (If there is a possibility ^^)

I have the yellow raincoat, gold-armor shirt, explorer tee, Metroid and Bill Blaster.

That's not what I wanted to say.

I want you to choose more things from the 3rd storage, besides the Wall & Floor, so I can keep the things I listed (If there is a possibility ^^)

Oh ok. How about the snowtyke set? Sorry, I only have 1 of each of the unorderables so I'd rather keep them.

Oh ok. How about the snowtyke set? Sorry, I only have 1 of each of the unorderables so I'd rather keep them.

Would you mind, bringing them over, so I can dupe them together with the Snowtyke Set?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, added you :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have the yellow raincoat, gold-armor shirt, explorer tee, Metroid and Bill Blaster.

So, I would give you about 3 or 4 for all the things and 9Basket, except the Bill Blaster ... I don't need it anymore.

Back