• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading NEED: pictures, fake art, fossils, gyroids / HAVE: pictures, DLC, regional & more

Would you be interested in some elegant and famous mushrooms.

- - - Post Merge - - -

How about this if you reserve all 11 items, ill give you 11 basketfulls.

I'll give you 11 baskets of perfect pears if you reserve the set and give me time to grow them.

Last edited:
Would you mind, bringing them over, so I can dupe them together with the Snowtyke Set?

Everything or just the unorderable stuff? Also aren't you supposed to come to my town since you're flicking the switch?

Last edited:
Everything or just the unorderable stuff? Also aren't you supposed to come to my town since you're flicking the switch?

Oh, I would prefer, when I can do it with my second 3DS, as I don't want to dupe with others.

Also, I just need the 3 Gracie Items, so I can dupe them ... cause I think I can keep the Bill Blaster and Pics, or should I dupe them too?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll give you 11 baskets of perfect pears if you reserve the set and give me time to grow them.

I would be more interested in the other offer.

I really want all 11 pieces at once. Also, I'm okay with you duping the set.

If you know how to do it, then you can use my town for duping, that's ok too.
I just don't want to make it in other towns :)

Oh, I would prefer, when I can do it with my second 3DS, as I don't want to dupe with others.

Also, I just need the 3 Gracie Items, so I can dupe them ... cause I think I can keep the Bill Blaster and Pics, or should I dupe them too?

Dupe the Gracie items and the pics too. There's 5 Gracie items since cloche hat and black veil are from her too. Also I can't find the celebration hat. I think I traded it away. I dont have the blue flannel either :/ I have the red flannel though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you know how to do it, then you can use my town for duping, that's ok too.
I just don't want to make it in other towns :)

Ok I'll dupe in your town then.

Dupe the Gracie items and the pics too. There's 5 Gracie items since cloche hat and black veil are from her too. Also I can't find the celebration hat. I think I traded it away. I dont have the blue flannel either :/ I have the red flannel though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok I'll dupe in your town then.

That doesn't really matter, I would be in tho.

Also, I would be very happy if you can wait until i finish my art-trade ^^

Oh, yes I forgot the other 2 Gracie ... I just wanted to catalogue them, but when you dupe, then I'm going to take them too :D

Trade if you interested black-velvet dress by mistery bag.

I will see if I can make one later while I'm duping anyway, and let you know when I have one.

If I don't do, then just pm me please :)

I think I'm going to take the dress anyway, as I could make a Gracie-Collection soon to ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you have any regular tree saplings?
If so, may I purchase all of them?

In fact, I am duping them in 5-Packs ... so you can order how many you need.

I am not selling them, I'm just trading at the moment.

I will see if I can make one later while I'm duping anyway, and let you know when I have one.

If I don't do, then just pm me please :)

I think I'm going to take the dress anyway, as I could make a Gracie-Collection soon to ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

In fact, I am duping them in 5-Packs ... so you can order how many you need.

I am not selling them, I'm just trading at the moment.

Dress is disponible. If you interested, send me mp when you ready to trade. Thanks.

Is ok, i wait.

Disponible = available... sorry :rolleyes:... i got the spanish

Back