• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Nefarious' Ordering Service 🐦[Pre-2.0 Completed Catalogs] | Everything 1 tbt each! | ✦Adding new 2.0 items!✦

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hi Nefarious!

I'll understand if you're busy considering the Camp Bell Tree events on top of other moderator duties and life stuff, but I was wondering whether it would be possible to get all of the Dance Shoe colors, the blue Nurse's Dress Uniform, blue and green Dazed Dresses, the four Festivale Tank Dresses, and the four Belted Dotted Dresses?

Sure thing, it’s no problem at all. I can get you all 19 items on your list in a few minutes. Let me know if you want to pick them up or rather I drop them off real quick.

Hi! Thanks for doing this. 🦑

Can I please order Dom's Poster, Lottie's Poster, Lyle's Poster, Mint's Poster and Sprinkle's Poster?

Hello again,

Didn't expect to be back so soon but could I please get the Gingham Picnic Shirts (all except Grey) and the six (non-Red or Pink) Mini Fridges?

Last edited:
Hello again,

Didn't expect to be back so soon but could I please get the Gingham Picnic Shirts (all except Grey) and the six (non-Red or Pink) Mini Fridges?

Sure! I'll have them ready in a couple of minutes. I'll send you a message once they are. Thank you again. ^^

would like to order the following...

nook mile items:
  • 2x white park clocks
posters:
  • isabelle
  • katrina
  • label
music:
  • adventure
  • agent kk
  • aria
  • ballad