• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

New 3DS and Happy Home Designer!!

xKiYoMiNaTiONx

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1405-6738-6985
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Cake
Small Mailbox
After having the original 3DS for about 3 years, I finally got a new 3DS!! Two reasons for getting this new 3DS...

Reason 1) My Circle Pad broke on my original 3DS. The 3D Screen has been *****ing out and not working properly.

Reason 2) I wanted the Happy Home Designer game, and I wanted to try the Amiibo Cards!

Now, on to the topic at hand!! The Non-XL 3DS is in my hands!! Here is a look at the 3DS!

bpxVp5jl.jpg

As you can see, the non-xl 3DS is white and can use face plates! The Happy Home Designer bundle comes with two animal crossing face plates. I opted to use the Isabelle faceplate because...it's Isabelle! xD

Another thing I've noticed with this new 3DS is the larger screen it has, if you compare it to the original 3DS. Also, this one has a better rounder edges which makes holding it so much better. I'm definitely loving this one! Though, I will miss my pink 3DS.

On to the game...

R7LY9OAl.jpg

p0i6p7fl.jpg

Now...I'm sure you guys already know, but this is a spin-off to the series. When it was first announced I didn't actually think it'd be this sort of game. I had thought that we would do what we normally do, but be able to design the homes as well. In any case...I guess I'm half disappointed, and half not disappointed. It's still very interesting in a way lol...

Now, you can use amiibo cards with this game! As far as I know, Amiibo cards are only available for animal crossing: happy home designer. Series 1 has been released so far. I happened to receive Joan as my amiibo card in my bundle. Also, if you buy a pack of cards (which comes with 6), it always comes with 1 SP NPC card. I'm hoping I can get Isabelle soon!

Overall, It's an okay game...but I can't really say much since I have only started playing it yesterday and have only gotten to like Day 4 in the game.

I love how your new 3DS looks! I don't think that I'm going to try Happy Home Designer, however. As much as I want to, I'm too busy with my New Leaf town! :D

Back