• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New Animals English Names List

just gonna announce that here and loud....
PATTI'S NAME IS MERENGUE.
more like mernEW

yeah, not a fan of that name...

Interesting name....it's cute but on the other hand it seems a little awkward. Cream would have suited her more but I suppose it could be worse.

I love the name skye but I'm not sure if it really suits Tiara/Lily. Sparro is a really nice name.

Also just to point out that I believe Gill is pronounced like Jill. I know there's a name "Gillian" which is pronounced as "Jillian" so I imagine it's the same situation here.

Last edited:
I've got a list if dream addresses that someone's sent me that I need to try out because there are some unnamed villagers there, but I just haven't had time recently! Hopefully I'll get round to it at the weekend!

I've got a list if dream addresses that someone's sent me that I need to try out because there are some unnamed villagers there, but I just haven't had time recently! Hopefully I'll get round to it at the weekend!

Yay thanks so much :D

Update time! (Some good, some bad...)

Rachel = Paula
150px-Rachel.png

Tokio = Cranston
Tokio.png

Kane = Phil
Kane.png

Aida = Diva
Aida.png

Fumitarou = Peck
Fumitarou.png

Osai = Ren?e
NewRhino.jpg

Hyde = Sly
Hyde.png

Hulk = Frank
Hulk.gif

Sunairu = Hans
NewGorilla1.jpg

Tina = Tia
Tina.png

Takoya = Zucker
95px-Tayoki.jpg

Wow, that's alot! Rachel is now Paula! I think it's okay, but my mind of she's keeping her name and oh well!

The new names seem ok overall.

I'm surprised at Rachel though, why did she need a name change? I'll miss the names Kane and Tokio too. Kane made him sound tough and somebody who wouldn't put up with nonsense.

A bit annoyed that they changed Hyde to Sly, Hyde was the perfect pun....it just made SO much sense. It just worked so freaking well. I'm not sold on Diva either, I'm always going to think she's a snooty because of the name.

I like Renee, Hans and Tia. Neutral on Paula, Cranston, Peck, Frank and Zucker. Not a fan of Phil, Diva and Sly. Quite a mixed bag.

Do you think the name Frank has something to do with Frankenstein?

Last edited:
Huh? Tokoya is Zucker? IGN lists the villagers and the name is unchanged.

Huh? Tokoya is Zucker? IGN lists the villagers and the name is unchanged.

IGN only lists the villagers whose names are up to date. They haven't updated their list yet since you can see that all the other villagers whose names were recently changed are still unchanged on the IGN list;)

If the digital Prima guide is out now, can't someone look at the birthdays on the calendar and confirm all the names?

Back