• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New Animals English Names List

Maybe it's different depending on region like Spork/Crackle? Though hopefully not, I don't want Doeraymi as her name. Plus it'd be cool to have Flora and Fauna together.

Maybe it's different depending on region like Spork/Crackle? Though hopefully not, I don't want Doeraymi as her name. Plus it'd be cool to have Flora and Fauna together.

Then all they need is a villager called Merryweather and it would be the 3 good fairies from sleeping beauty :p

Went to a dream town today which had...

Mirako = Mira
Anessa = Tammy
Dokurou = Clay

Thank you! But I don't like Anessa's English Name, because it's almost the same as the monkey villager named, "Tammi". And I'm okay with Dokurou's English Name! Looks like we got all of the hamsters' English Names!

the deer here, her Japanese name is natari (Natalie) and it is now Diana
tatsuro the dragon is now drago
sasuke the monkey is now flip
I also have a red chicken duck ostrich thing but I forgot her name she is so ugly

Attachments

• diana.jpg
    diana.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 62
I also have a red chicken duck ostrich thing but I forgot her name she is so ugly

Drago is perfect.
Flip and Diana is stupid but oh well, what is the red chickens name? And it can't be THAT ugly right? D:

Wow, you found more English Names! Did someone went visit in your town for Dream Town in English!

Back