• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New English Terms vs. Old Terms

English Terms vs. Japanese Terms

• I like the English terms better...

Votes: 13 17.6%
  • I like the Japanese terms better...

Votes: 11 14.9%
  • I like both equally!

Votes: 25 33.8%
  • I don't really care.

Votes: 25 33.8%

• Total voters
Some of the terms are better than others. Dream Suite is a nice term, but I prefer "community project" and "delicious fruit"

I'm indifferent to them. Some I think sound better with the English name and some sound better with the Japanese name, but I don't particularly mind either.

I don't care at all :) I like both names from both but they could call Club LOL club B.O. for all I care :D Just stoked to play the game!

I honestly didn't like them at first, but they've surprisingly grown on me where I don't even notice the difference. I bet once we start playing the game we won't even think twice about the name changes.

Well don't you have a potty mouth. :rolleyes: people like seeing these threads, if they bother you so much, why bother posting in them then? There is such a thing as just ignoring the thread you know?

But Im used to all the name changes. I like them all now that I am used to them c:

Me too, I was just curious of what other people thought!

I just want the game, at this point, I don't care about the names.

WE'VE WAITED FOREVERRRRRR. T 3T

XD I know your pain, But think after 3 years of waiting... We've only got about a month to go! Woo-hoo!

Back