• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

New Horizons F.A.Q. – Ask Questions Here!

To customize an item, you need to go to the customization counter with the customization kits.

However, I think this reply better suits this question:

Basically the stand mixer (and other items that come in different colors) are seen as separate items in a way. The yellow stand mixer and pink stand mixer both need to be bought separately, and there is no way to customize one to get the other

Aw man, that's super annoying but nice to be aware of. Thanks for answering me!

Alright, I’ve had a burning question on my mind since move-ins 6-10. All of their houses? Great, stylish, the team did an excellent job. I knew the first two villager’s homes were basic, since they were living in a tent with you, but I saw some screenshots from today that shows move-ins 3-5 have the same house across everybody’s island, and that these houses are not the houses they’d have if you had them move in later.

As such, my question is this: Do villagers 1-5 ever fully update their house’s interior? Or are they stuck like that until the end of time.

Bonus question: One of my friends has Mott as a starting villager, and agreed to trade me him when he wants to move out. When he moves into my town, will his house still be the basic wood-block style? Or will he come with a proper, unique interior?

So, I know that you can't sell to Flick or CJ when you're visiting another person's town. Can you still get a model made from them?

No, you need a plot of land available first

Oh. )-: Okay. Well, that's done. So I've invited both the campsite and the 7th villager. I've set the plot for the 8th villager, so should I be able to see more animals at the mystery island tour?

Bunny day question -

It's April 1 where I'm at and I can see the bunny day event. My friend is also on April 1 and updated to 1.1.1 but they can't find anything bunny day related. Does the town hall need to be built in order for them to participate? Or is it because they're the secondary character?

Bunny day question -

It's April 1 where I'm at and I can see the bunny day event. My friend is also on April 1 and updated to 1.1.1 but they can't find anything bunny day related. Does the town hall need to be built in order for them to participate? Or is it because they're the secondary character?

1.1.1 isn't the Bunny Day update. That's the duplication glitch patch that was put out about a week ago. They'll probably put the Bunny Day update out at 12 EST tonight.

1.1.1 isn't the Bunny Day update. That's the duplication glitch patch that was put out about a week ago. They'll probably put the Bunny Day update out at 12 EST tonight.

All good, my friend is just a noob.

I didnt have to update my game to get bunny day to activate. I think it's already in the code, you just need to hit April 1.

How do I get my Nook's Cranny past the first upgrade? Google said you have to spend 70k after you get your resident service building. After that Isabelle would announce it was closing for a day to expand. I have spent WELL over that amount. The heck am I doing wrong?

How do I get my Nook's Cranny past the first upgrade? Google said you have to spend 70k after you get your resident service building. After that Isabelle would announce it was closing for a day to expand. I have spent WELL over that amount. The heck am I doing wrong?

I haven't gotten it yet, but I've seen people mention things about having to wait 28 days or so since Nook's Cranny opened. For anyone not TTing, that means we won't get this until late April.

Oh. )-: Okay. Well, that's done. So I've invited both the campsite and the 7th villager. I've set the plot for the 8th villager, so should I be able to see more animals at the mystery island tour?

Did you get the 7th villager from the island? You might have to wait a day to be able to invite someone else from the island

I haven't gotten it yet, but I've seen people mention things about having to wait 28 days or so since Nook's Cranny opened. For anyone not TTing, that means we won't get this until late April.
Thanks for the response! My friend who recently started playing has the upgrade. Checking to see what date she is on.

Does anyone know if villagers will start asking to move out when you only have 9 villagers, or do you need to have the full 10?

I don't know if this has been asked before but: do you have to have a plot built before you ask a villager to move in from another person's island?

Is it possible to get more earth and rock eggs on the deserted islands?

Or can you only get what's available on your island?

How do you get the sakura recipe from isabelle? :( hope someone can help me!

Is it possible to get more earth and rock eggs on the deserted islands?

Or can you only get what's available on your island?

Nobody answered my question, so I thought I'd answer it in case someone else has the same one.

yes, you can get earth and rock eggs on the deserted islands :)

Back