Shop New Horizons Item Ordering Service! 🌠Roxie's Odds n' Ends🌠 Sanrio, Seasonal, Wedding, Art, Models, Mom's and MORE! + FREE Crafting!

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
  2. Wishlist Items
Hi! Can I please get four kitchen counters? Paid four tbt. Please let me know if I gave you the wrong amount.

I need all of the wheat fields 😁

How many for one, and how many can you provide? Working on a project, and not exactly sure how many I will ultimately need. PM me if necessary to work out the details!

I need all of the wheat fields 😁

How many for one, and how many can you provide? Working on a project, and not exactly sure how many I will ultimately need. PM me if necessary to work out the details!
Heya! I can supply them practically infinitely for 1 tbt each. You can order as many as you'd like to get started and then if you end up needing more feel free to order again! :)

It's looking like I will need a lot more wheat fields. Do you also have 3 store fronts, and one windmill?

I guess for one trip that would be 36 wheat fields, 3 store fronts, and one windmill... assuming you have the fronts and windmill!

Let me know what you can do!

It's looking like I will need a lot more wheat fields. Do you also have 3 store fronts, and one windmill?

I guess for one trip that would be 36 wheat fields, 3 store fronts, and one windmill... assuming you have the fronts and windmill!

Let me know what you can do!
Hey there, yeah I have the storefronts and the windmill it'll be 40 TBT total. I'll let you know when they're ready for pickup. :)

Edit: oh sorry I just noticed the windmill is a nook mile item. It'll be 3 tbt for that one making 42 tbt total.

Last edited:
Hello! I have...quite a bit to ask, mostly your crafting service, so I understand if I need to wait for a time you're available to do it all! I'm also new, as you can see, so I'd really appreciate it if I could pick up a couple of cherries and apples. (I know your free fruit for new members is a different thread, but I thought I'd put it all here instead.)
Oh, and btw, you mention that all Sanrio items are available, but I don't see the clothing items in the catalogue? Is it only the furniture that's available? I was thinking of ordering both the Kiki and Lala dress and pin.
I'd like to order from your catalogue (one each):
Kiki and Lala Clock
Icy Dress
Lace Skirt in pink color
Lacy Dress in blue color

As for unorderable, I'd like to order a Wedding dress if I can!

Now for crafting (it's a lot; I'm missing a lot of recipes, lol). I'm supplying all the materials! (But I can tip!)
Star clock x4
Nova light x1
Pisces lamp x1
Galaxy flooring x1
Starry-skies rug x1
Moon x1
Glowing-moss pond x2
Mush lamp x5
Mush log x2
Mush partition x1
Hyacinth lamp x3
Gear apparatus x2
Mermaid table x1
Tall garden rock x3

Just a note...I've never visited an island before, only dream islands. So I don't quite know how it all works, but I'll figure it out, I'm sure! Thanks in advance! 😊

Hello! I have...quite a bit to ask, mostly your crafting service, so I understand if I need to wait for a time you're available to do it all! I'm also new, as you can see, so I'd really appreciate it if I could pick up a couple of cherries and apples. (I know your free fruit for new members is a different thread, but I thought I'd put it all here instead.)
Oh, and btw, you mention that all Sanrio items are available, but I don't see the clothing items in the catalogue? Is it only the furniture that's available? I was thinking of ordering both the Kiki and Lala dress and pin.
I'd like to order from your catalogue (one each):
Kiki and Lala Clock
Icy Dress
Lace Skirt in pink color
Lacy Dress in blue color

As for unorderable, I'd like to order a Wedding dress if I can!

Now for crafting (it's a lot; I'm missing a lot of recipes, lol). I'm supplying all the materials! (But I can tip!)
Star clock x4
Nova light x1
Pisces lamp x1
Galaxy flooring x1
Starry-skies rug x1
Moon x1
Glowing-moss pond x2
Mush lamp x5
Mush log x2
Mush partition x1
Hyacinth lamp x3
Gear apparatus x2
Mermaid table x1
Tall garden rock x3

Just a note...I've never visited an island before, only dream islands. So I don't quite know how it all works, but I'll figure it out, I'm sure! Thanks in advance! 😊

Hi there! All Sanrio clothing items are available as well. :)

-cherries and apples (free) how many of each do you need?

-Kiki and Lala dress 1 tbt
-kiki and Lala pin 1 tbt
-Kiki and Lala Clock 1 tbt
-Icy Dress 1 tbt
-Lace Skirt in pink color 1 tbt
-Lacy Dress in blue color 1 tbt
-Wedding dress 5 tbt

Crafting (free)
Star clock x4
Nova light x1
Pisces lamp x1
Galaxy flooring x1
Starry-skies rug x1
Moon x1
Glowing-moss pond x2
Mush lamp x5
Mush log x2
Mush partition x1
Hyacinth lamp x3
Gear apparatus x2
Mermaid table x1
Tall garden rock x3

Total comes to 11 tbt. I'm available now for the next 5 hours or so. Let me know when you're available. Visiting Islands is super easy, I'll send you a dodo code. Just go to your airport and ask Orville to visit another Island via dodo code.

Hi there! All Sanrio clothing items are available as well. :)

-cherries and apples (free) how many of each do you need?

-Kiki and Lala dress 1 tbt
-kiki and Lala pin 1 tbt
-Kiki and Lala Clock 1 tbt
-Icy Dress 1 tbt
-Lace Skirt in pink color 1 tbt
-Lacy Dress in blue color 1 tbt
-Wedding dress 5 tbt

Crafting (free)
Star clock x4
Nova light x1
Pisces lamp x1
Galaxy flooring x1
Starry-skies rug x1
Moon x1
Glowing-moss pond x2
Mush lamp x5
Mush log x2
Mush partition x1
Hyacinth lamp x3
Gear apparatus x2
Mermaid table x1
Tall garden rock x3

Total comes to 11 tbt. I'm available now for the next 5 hours or so. Let me know when you're available. Visiting Islands is super easy, I'll send you a dodo code. Just go to your airport and ask Orville to visit another Island via dodo code.
I think just 3 of each fruit will be good, just to get my own trees growing! I'm available for a little while now, or if later is better I should be available around 6:00 to 7:30 (I'm in the Central US time zone) after dinner.

I think just 3 of each fruit will be good, just to get my own trees growing! I'm available for a little while now, or if later is better I should be available around 6:00 to 7:30 (I'm in the Central US time zone) after dinner.
I'm available now! Dodo code is at the top of the thread for you.

Can I please buy the following:
Chandelier (purple)
Fancy bathroom vanity (natural)
Elegant rug (beige)

Back