Selling New Leaf Amiibo Villagers :) Only for NL !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayor Name : Edie
Town Name : Lakeland
Friend Code: 2209-1727-6729
Requested Villager(s) : Olivia
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 143
You have open space for villager now ?: Yes
Availability and time zone: Anytime now and 5pm GMT
Total TBT :10

Hi it is 5pm gmt as promised.
Could you please come to my town to collect your villager now? Let me know when you are online I will open my gate.

Hm, would i be able to get Marshal by any chance?

I hope i'm doing this right, I'm new to this whole tbt thing hhh

Mayor Name : Ruby

Town Name : Gummytri

Friend Code: 0920-6967-8387

Requested Villager(s) : Marshal

Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 264

Availability and time zone: Any time today now or later on today preferably between 10:00am to 2:00pm, AEST

Total TBT : 10

Hm, would i be able to get Marshal by any chance?

I hope i'm doing this right, I'm new to this whole tbt thing hhh

Mayor Name : Ruby

Town Name : Gummytri

Friend Code: 0920-6967-8387

Requested Villager(s) : Marshal

Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 264

Availability and time zone: Any time today now or later on today preferably between 10:00am to 2:00pm, AEST

Hi are you still available rn ?
If so I can do your order once I receive me tbt in advance. Thank you.

Okay, I've just given the bells and yes, I'm available now :)

Hi thank you for sending me tbt in advance. Could you please add my friend code and let me know when you add. I will open my gate for you.

For this shop, please make sure to add the following friend code for adoption before posting the request form: 1349-7691-3338

Btw i made a new town mayor name: Adair town name: honeydew fc:3583-5683-6430 requested girl: marina(234) open space:yep! Availability: anytime, im not punished lol! time zone:cdt also i was wondering if u have tia or gala as an amiibo card cuz i dont see them up there as options! Theyd be great for my new town and i need 2 know if their options hehe!
Post automatically merged:

Btw i made a new town mayor name: Adair town name: honeydew fc:3583-5683-6430 requested girl: marina(234) open space:yep! Availability: anytime, im not punished lol! time zone:cdt also i was wondering if u have tia or gala as an amiibo card cuz i dont see them up there as options! Theyd be great for my new town and i need 2 know if their options hehe!

MAyor mame: adair (started new town) town name: honeydew fc:3583-5683-6430 requested girl: marina (234) open space: yep! availability: whenver ur ready! time zone: cdt also i was wondering if u have gala or tia as amiibo cards, there my faves and i dont see them as options and both have cards so if u have them get back at me! theyd be great for my town!

And merry (252) also i have 2 slots open and 22 tbt

Last edited:

MAyor mame: adair (started new town) town name: honeydew fc:3583-5683-6430 requested girl: marina (234) open space: yep! availability: whenver ur ready! time zone: cdt also i was wondering if u have gala or tia as amiibo cards, there my faves and i dont see them as options and both have cards so if u have them get back at me! theyd be great for my town!

And merry (252) also i have 2 slots open and 22 tbt

Hi thank you for sending me tbt in advance. Marina and Merry are both ready for you now. Let me know when you are available to come to my town.

I don’t have all amiibo cards.
All villagers are listed in my thread so if you don’t see them which means I do have the cards. You can check my thread and request only the cards I have. Thank you.

im online, lets do this

Hi. Ok I will open my gate now for you.

Now my gate is opened for Merry.
Could you please come and collect your villager please.
@INEEDPEACHES!!!!

@INEEDPEACHES!!!!

I think you went offline so I will close gate now. I need to eat my dinner now so l will come later tonight if you are around. I will be available again from around 21:30-23:00 CET time tonight again otherwise you can come back to me tomorrow. Thank you.

Last edited:
Mayor Name : Yorli
Town Name : Happtown
Friend Code:2895-9846-9490
Requested Villager(s) : Lily
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 218
Availability and time zone: GMT+ 1

@INEEDPEACHES!!!!

I think you went offline so I will close gate now. I need to eat my dinner now so l will come later tonight if you are around. I will be available again from around 21:30-23:00 CET time tonight again otherwise you can come back to me tomorrow. Thank you.
srry i was wakin a design, can u open back up when u get the chance!

srry i was wakin a design, can u open back up when u get the chance!

Hi I am online now let me know when you can come over. I will open my gate. Thank you.

Mayor Name : Yorli
Town Name : Happtown
Friend Code:2895-9846-9490
Requested Villager(s) : Lily
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 218
Availability and time zone: GMT+ 1

Hi Thank you for ordering.
I can do your order once I receive me tbt in advance.
I will be available from around 21:30-23:00 CET time tonight and also you can come back to me tomorrow for collecting the villager.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back