Selling New Leaf Amiibo Villagers :) Only for NL !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayor Name : Yorli
Town Name : Happtown
Friend Code:2895-9846-9490
Requested Villager(s) : Lily
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 218
You have open space for villager now ?: Yes
Availability and time zone: GMT+ 1
Total TBT : 10
When would suit you?

TBT sent!

You have not added my friend code yet. For this shop, please make sure to add the following friend code for adoption before posting the request form: 1349-7691-3338
Let me know when you add my friend code. Thank you.

I will open my gate 18:10 CET time. Will you be available at the time? If not let me know.

You have not added my friend code yet. For this shop, please make sure to add the following friend code for adoption before posting the request form: 1349-7691-3338
Let me know when you add my friend code. Thank you.

I will open my gate 18:10 CET time. Will you be available at the time? If not let me know.
[/QUOTE
Code added! Time sounds good

Hi your villager is ready and my gate is opened for you now. You can come over. See you soon. Thank you.

Mayor Name : Bren
Town Name : Lyleston
Friend Code: 2939-2544-3238
Requested Villager(s) : Chester
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 251
Availability and time zone: Central - today/tonight

Mayor Name : Bren
Town Name : Lyleston
Friend Code: 2939-2544-3238
Requested Villager(s) : Chester
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 251
Availability and time zone: Central - today/tonight

Hi thank you for ordering.
Your availability was Central time zone - yesterday /yesterday night so I will send tbt back to you.

I checked your time zone. I am in CET time zone so your availability doesn’t work for me. For example, 6pm central time is my time 1 am and I will be already sleeping at the time. When I wake up you will be already sleeping I think.

If you have other availability time let me know otherwise you can also check other villager adoption shop in this forum. I think they are in different time zone and have better time zone then me. Thank you :)

Hi thank you for ordering.
Your availability was Central time zone - yesterday /yesterday night so I will send tbt back to you.

I checked your time zone. I am in CET time zone so your availability doesn’t work for me. For example, 6pm central time is my time 1 am and I will be already sleeping at the time. When I wake up you will be already sleeping I think.

If you have other availability time let me know otherwise you can also check other villager adoption shop in this forum. I think they are in different time zone and have better time zone then me. Thank you :)

Ok, thanks for the message! I think I'll try again this week with this time difference in mind.

Requested Villager(s) : Marina
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 234
Availability and time zone: GMT+ 1, let me know when suits

Requested Villager(s) : Marina
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 234
Availability and time zone: GMT+ 1, let me know when suits

Hi thank you for ordering. I don’t know when you will be online again. How about 21:00 CET time tonight? If it is ok, if you send me tbt in advance I will work on your villager. Thank you.

Hi thank you for ordering. I don’t know when you will be online again. How about 21:00 CET time tonight? If it is ok, if you send me tbt in advance I will work on your villager. Thank you.
Thank you so much! Tbt sent and that time sounds great
Post automatically merged:

Post automatically merged:

Thank you for sending me tbt in advance. Ok. See you soon at 21:00 CET time tonight . Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back