Selling New Leaf Amiibo Villagers :) Only for NL !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi thank you for ordering. I don’t know when you will be online again. How about 21:00 CET time tonight? If it is ok, if you send me tbt in advance I will work on your villager. Thank you.

Hi as promised it is 21:00 CET time and my gate is opened for you now. You can come over to collect your villager. Thank you. See you soon.

Mayor name: adair town name:honeydew fc:3583-5683-6430 requested villagers/number: mashal(264) open space: yes availability and time zone: yep and cdt tbt: 10

Mayor name: adair town name:honeydew fc:3583-5683-6430 requested villagers/number: mashal(264) open space: yes availability and time zone: yep and cdt tbt: 10

Hi thank you for ordering and sending me tbt in advance. your villager is ready. Let me know when you can come over to collect your villager. Thank you.

Mayor Name : Juliet
Town Name : Dairy
Friend Code: 4442 - 5665 - 8961
Requested Villager(s) : Chrissy
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 300
You have open space for villager now?: Yes
Availability and time zone: gmt, for the next 3 hours
Total TBT : 15

Mayor Name : Juliet
Town Name : Dairy
Friend Code: 4442 - 5665 - 8961
Requested Villager(s) : Chrissy
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 300
You have open space for villager now?: Yes
Availability and time zone: gmt, for the next 3 hours
Total TBT : 15

Thank you for ordering.
I am online rn if you still need the villager. I am not here in this forum all the time so it would be great if you fix time. Thanks

Mayor Name : Yorli
Town Name : Happtown
Friend Code:2895-9846-9490
Requested Villager(s) : Wolfgang
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 255
You have open space for villager now ?: Yes
Availability and time zone: GMT+ 1
Total TBT : 10

Mayor Name : Yorli
Town Name : Happtown
Friend Code:2895-9846-9490
Requested Villager(s) : Wolfgang
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 255
You have open space for villager now ?: Yes
Availability and time zone: GMT+ 1
Total TBT : 10

Thank you for ordering.
I am online rn if you still need the villager. I am not here in this forum all the time so it would be great if you fix time. I will do your order once I receive 15 tbt in advance. Thanks

Thank you for ordering.
I am online rn if you still need the villager. I am not here in this forum all the time so it would be great if you fix time. I will do your order once I receive 15 tbt in advance. Thanks
Let me know when suits you today, plot is open and 15 Tbt sent (sorry didn't notice the price change)

Let me know when suits you today, plot is open and 15 Tbt sent (sorry didn't notice the price change)

Hi thank you for sending me tbt in advance. I don’t know when you will be online again. How about 21:00 CET time tonight ? If time isn’t good let me know. We can fix another time. Thank you.

Hi thank you for sending me tbt in advance. I don’t know when you will be online again. How about 21:00 CET time tonight ? If time isn’t good let me know. We can fix another time. Thank you.
Would it be possible to do it sooner? I may be out at that time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back