• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling New Leaf Amiibo Villagers :) Only for NL !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I am online. Ok when you have items let me know. I will add your friend code and open my gate :)

Mayor Name: Sesa
Town Name: Juniper
Friend Code: 1048-9417-7469
Requested Villager(s): Hamphrey
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 195
Availability: Pretty much every day
Time zone: GMT +1
Total TBT: 10 TBT, but I can pay you in items.

Items I can trade you from your catalog list of reorderables:
- bathtub paper
- black ankle socks
- blue tartan shirt
- bold check tee
- flower loafers
- dragon suit
- frog shirt
- gray parka
- gray tights
- heart-print tights.

Last edited:

- bathtub paper
- black ankle socks
- blue tartan shirt
- bold check tee
- flower loafers
- dragon suit
- frog shirt
- gray parka
- gray tights
- heart-print tights.

Hi some of your items I already got from last villager adoptions. I will update my list now.

- bathtub paper
- black ankle socks
- blue tartan shirt
- bold check tee
- flower loafers
- dragon suit
- frog shirt
- gray parka
- gray tights
- heart-print tights.

Hi I updated my list.
Thank you for checking my thread.

- bathtub paper
- black ankle socks
- blue tartan shirt
- bold check tee
- flower loafers
- dragon suit
- frog shirt
- gray parka
- gray tights
- heart-print tights.

Ok I checked your updated cataloging list and found out that you now already have the frog shirt and heart-print shirt. Instead of those I can give you the mushroom paper and mary-janes. Would that be good?

Mayor Name : Midna
Town Name : Serenity
Friend Code: In signature
Requested Villager(s) : Marshal, Colten and Rosie for now!
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 264, 233, and 286
Availability: Everyday
Time zone: CDT
Total TBT : 15 of any of these items

Ok I checked your updated cataloging list and found out that you now already have the frog shirt and heart-print shirt. Instead of those I can give you the mushroom paper and mary-janes. Would that be good?

hi yes it is good to me.
I will let you know when your villager is available for you.
Post automatically merged:

Mayor Name : Midna
Town Name : Serenity
Friend Code: In signature
Requested Villager(s) : Marshal, Colten and Rosie for now!
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 264, 233, and 286
Availability: Everyday
Time zone: CDT
Total TBT : 15 of any of these items

Hi how many spaces you have rn?Which villager would you like to adopt first? Thanks.

Last edited:
hi yes it is good to me.
I will let you know when your villager is available for you.

Hi how many spaces you have rn?Which villager would you like to adopt first? Thanks.
May I adopt Colten first? As of now, I have 1 spot open but will have another soon since I have to move out a villager for someone!

And can you also tell me which specific items to order for you?

May I adopt Colten first? As of now, I have 1 spot open but will have another soon since I have to move out a villager for someone!

Sure you can. I will let you know when your first villager is ready for you. I will start working on villagers after eating dinner tonight.

For your first villager can I have these please:
-accordion screen
-basic teacher's desk
-black anchor tee
-bomb
-box with helmet

Thank you.

Hi your villager is ready :)
Let me know when you are free.

Hi your villager is also ready!
Just let me know when you are available:) thank you.

Hi your villager is ready :)
Let me know when you are free.

Hi your villager is also ready!
Just let me know when you are available:) thank you.
Hey I'm ready to pick up Colten except I ran into a little problem I was gathering all of your items except all of inkwell's items. I moved him my town a while back ago and I can't get any of him items right now, I have the rest though! If you can pick a different item other than inkwell's would be great until I can move him out! But as I said before, I'm moving out a villager for someone and she is in boxes now so I can't TT to get any other items until they pick her up...Do you still want to me to pick him up now and drop off the 4 items I have now and get you something else after she moves out or would you rather wait until I have all of the items? Either is fine with me, but I'll have to wait until they pick her up ^^;

Hey I'm ready to pick up Colten except I ran into a little problem I was gathering all of your items except all of inkwell's items. I moved him my town a while back ago and I can't get any of him items right now, I have the rest though! If you can pick a different item other than inkwell's would be great until I can move him out! But as I said before, I'm moving out a villager for someone and she is in boxes now so I can't TT to get any other items until they pick her up...Do you still want to me to pick him up now and drop off the 4 items I have now and get you something else after she moves out or would you rather wait until I have all of the items? Either is fine with me, but I'll have to wait until they pick her up ^^;

Hi good morning:)
I am available again.
Ok. How about Epona outfit?

Whichever is convenient for you is good. I will keep your villager until you come and collect so please take your time :) you can tell me what would you like to do.

Good morning to you too! :) Sure I can get that for you right now! And the villager is taken care of now!

Do you think we can set to pick up later today? I'm in CST, so it is currently 2am here ^^; so it must be around 9 for you. Do you think we can do it at 7am CST and I think it's 2 pm for you? Correct me if I'm wrong ;;

Last edited:
Good morning to you too! :) Sure I can get that for you right now! And the villager is taken care of now!

Do you think we can set to pick up later today? I'm in CST, so it is currently 2am here ^^; so it must be around 9 for you. Do you think we can do it at 7am CST and I think it's 2 pm for you? Correct me if I'm wrong ;;

Ah sorry I didn’t not see your message. Sure 7am CST = 2pm CET is good to me. We have big time difference! See you later and have a good night!

Hi I am here. When you are ready, I will open my gate so let me know.

Sorry you were talking about today or tomorrow? I thought about today. XD I will catch you up tomorrow!

Last edited:
Mayor Name: Rose
Town Name: Fairmoon
Friend Code: 4270 1475 9235
Requested Villager(s): Marshal
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 264
Availability: Afternoons and evenings
Time zone: GMT
Total TBT : 10

Thank you for this! 😊

Mayor Name: Rose
Town Name: Fairmoon
Friend Code: 4270 1475 9235
Requested Villager(s): Marshal
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 264
Availability: Afternoons and evenings
Time zone: GMT
Total TBT : 10

Thank you for this! 😊

Hi Thank you for ordering.
This is for NL villager adoption only not for NH.
I will start working on your villager once I receive the payment from you in advance. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back