• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling New Leaf Amiibo Villagers :) Only for NL !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I'm available right now : D

Hi, I wanted to ask if you are still active and if you still are it would be nice if someone could tell me what I should put in place of "friend code" since nobody put their code in and I'm a bit lost
Thanks

Hi, I wanted to ask if you are still active and if you still are it would be nice if someone could tell me what I should put in place of "friend code" since nobody put their code in and I'm a bit lost
Thanks

Hi if you go to account detail page,
There is place to put Nintendo 3DS Friend Code. You can type your friend code there and you click save.

[Request form]
Mayor Name : Mirabell
Town Name : Tessera
Friend Code: left sidebar
Requested Villager(s) : Moe
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 273
Availability:every day from 8 am till 9 pm
Time zone: CET
Total TBT: (life preserver 2tbt , blue aloha tee 2tbt, red aloha tee 2tbt, straw hat 2tbt, flip-flops 2tbt) I could also throw in a flame shirt 1tbt and a grass skirt 1tbt

And thanks for the explanation, it really helped 😁

[Request form]
Mayor Name : Mirabell
Town Name : Tessera
Friend Code: left sidebar
Requested Villager(s) : Moe
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 273
Availability:every day from 8 am till 9 pm
Time zone: CET
Total TBT: (life preserver 2tbt , blue aloha tee 2tbt, red aloha tee 2tbt, straw hat 2tbt, flip-flops 2tbt) I could also throw in a flame shirt 1tbt and a grass skirt 1tbt

And thanks for the explanation, it really helped 😁

Hi sorry last parson already given to me red aloha tee and straw hat. Do you have something else for those?

I'm pretty sure I have HHA woman's jacket, and maybe idk some Request from the gift shop, something you would like/ still need?

Hi could you check if you have a HHA women's jacket please and let me know I will start working on your villager :)

Sorry what does it mean gift shop? I did not understand you sorry :( you mean RV from Lottie?

Hi could you check if you have a HHA women's jacket please and let me know I will start working on your villager :)

Sorry what does it mean gift shop? I did not understand you sorry :( you mean RV from Lottie?
I'm pretty sure I have HHA woman's jacket, and maybe idk some Request from the gift shop, something you would like/ still need?
I checked and I have the jacket, and I meant the island gift shop, where you pay with medals

Ok. I will let you know when your villager is ready. I will do now after my tea so in 30min from now. You can collect your villager anytime. Today or tomorrow or this weekend.

Oh don’t worry:) please keep them for you only.

I see you are in same time zone as me. CET time zone. Hope you and your family are safe. Me and my partner are only staying at home for now.

Talk to you later.

I could pick him up right now and to make sure I didn't mix anything up
You wanted the live preserver, blue aloha tee,HHA woman's jacket flip flops, flame shirt and grass skirt

I could pick him up right now and to make sure I didn't mix anything up
You wanted the live preserver, red aloha tee, red aloha tee,HHA woman's jacket flip flops, flame shirt and grass skirt

last parson already given to me red aloha tee and straw hat.

so I would like:
life preserver 2tbt
blue aloha tee 2tbt
flip-flops 2tbt
flame shirt 1tbt
grass skirt 1tbt
HHA woman's jacket 2tbt

Is that still ok with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back