• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling New Leaf Amiibo Villagers :) Only for NL !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah sorry for not making it clear! I can do today!
Post automatically merged:

And sorry for being late ;;

Ah sorry for not making it clear! I can do today!

And sorry for being late ;;

Hi no worry.
are you available now?

Midna64

Could you also add my friend code please? Friend code for adoption is written in first post. Thanks

Yup! I know it’s NL 😊
Sent the TBT to you just now! ❤

Hi your villager is ready!
Let me know when you are available to collect him.

Last edited:
Yes, I am available right now! I have all your items!

Ok. I will open my gate now!

When you are ready for next villagers let me know. I will start working on your villagers again.

Last edited:
Alright let me just set him in and I can start ordering your next set of 5 items!

Alright, could we rosie next and marshal last? And what are the last 10 items you want me to get?

Alright, could we rosie next and marshal last? And what are the last 10 items you want me to get?

Sure. Can I have those please?;
1. Ganondorf outfit
2. Ganondorf pants
3. Ganon outfit
4. Gossip Stone
5.half-eaten pizza
6. Hero of Time scroll
7. ink-splattered floor
8.ink-splattered wall
9.Link hat
10. Link outfit

I will go dinner now. I will start working on your villagers after dinner. I will let you know when they are ready for you. See you :)

Alright I'm getting the last of your items for Rosie and give you the other 5 will I move someone else out that way I can order!

Alright I'm getting the last of your items for Rosie and give you the other 5 will I move someone else out that way I can order!

Sure that is good with me.
When you are ready let me know.
I will open my gate:) thanks

Alright, I got a plot open! And the last of the items I could get!

Ok let me set Rosie down and I'll come get marshal next, but inkwell still hasn't moved out yet so are there any other 2 items I can get you?

Ok let me set Rosie down and I'll come get marshal next, but inkwell still hasn't moved out yet so are there any other 2 items I can get you?

Ok. Can I have red aloha tee and straw hat please?

I will be available maybe about one hour from now and I will probably go to sleep. If so, I will be also available tomorrow so please let me know when you are available tomorrow :)

Alright! I have the kast 2 items and I'm about to move to get one to move out! We can continue this tomorrow for you and later today for me : D

I'm free all day and I had another villager move out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back