• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling New Leaf Amiibo Villagers :) Only for NL !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Thank you for ordering. I will start working on your villager once I receive payment. Thanks.
Post automatically merged:

Hi I am available if you would like to drop the mask. Once I receive 8tbt I will start working on your villager. Thanks:)

Hi I don’t have the card for your requested villager. I can only give you villagers on lists on my first thread. Do you have any other villagers from list you would like? Otherwise I will sent tbt back to you !
Apollo
Amibo no.297

great, I will come, drop off mask and pay 8tbt

Hi kazujina.
your villager is ready for you.
Let me know when you like to collect her. I will be online for 1hour from now. Otherwise tomorrow and this weekend also available.

Apollo
Amibo no.297

Ok. I will work on your villager now. It will take me 15min to do it. I will let you know when he is ready.

Last edited:
Apollo
Amibo no.297

Hi Apollo is ready for you.
Let me know when you like to collect him. I will be online about one hour otherwise I will come back to you tomorrow :)

Hi, thank you so much! Unfortunately I cant come by the rest of the day. What time tomorrow are you available?

No worry:) how about tomorrow around same time as now? 22:00 CET time? Otherwise You can do later because you are resetting your town. Don’t worry I will keep your villager until you come and collect her. When you are ready let me know.

can i get the k.k techno pop????

can i order the museum model???

do you have lucy??

and how much for her

do you have lucy??

and how much for her
You have to fill out the form at the beginning bro
And it costs either 10tbt (currency on this forum) or items that together in the beginning of this thread all have a value and together equal 10 that

Great! Let me know when you're available so I may drop off the TBT.

Ok. Once I receive tbt I will work on your villager when I have time. Thanks.

You have to fill out the form at the beginning bro
And it costs either 10tbt (currency on this forum) or items that together in the beginning of this thread all have a value and together equal 10 that

Hi thank you for doing this for me :)
I can see you are online. Would you like to collect your villager now?
You can let me know when you will come and collect your villager. Thanks.

Ok. Once I receive tbt I will work on your villager when I have time. Thanks.

Hi thank you for doing this for me :)
I can see you are online. Would you like to collect your villager now?
You can let me know when
Could I come now?

do you have lucy??

and how much for her

I don’t think I have lucky. All villagers you can adopt are listed in fist page of this thread.

Could I come now?

Sure. I will open my gate now. Give me 5min. I will let you know when it open!

Could I come now?

My gate is opened!

can i get the k.k techno pop????

can i order the museum model???

I don’t have both of them.

Last edited:
Before I send the TBT, may I change my villager request from Merengue to Skye? Merengue just moved into my town just now! (Skye's amiibo number is 272, I believe.)
If not, I totally understand!

Last edited:
Mayor Name : lil th(o)t (ignore the parenthesis! please ignore the weird name, didn't know what to name myself)
Town Name : zawarudo
Friend Code: 4571-190-7-9060
Requested Villager(s) : Merengue
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 285
Availability: 9 am - 12 am, any time is fine though! I'm available everyday except for today.
Time zone: EST
Total TBT : 10
Question because I'm new to belltree, do you mean the bells you earn on this forum? And how do I pay you? Sorry about that, first time buying something through here. Thanks! Will I also be able to buy another villager after the initial one? Sorry for asking a lot of questions aaa.

Mayor Name : lil th(o)t (ignore the parenthesis! please ignore the weird name, didn't know what to name myself)
Availability: 9 am - 12 am, any time is fine though! I'm available everyday except for today.
Question because I'm new to belltree, do you mean the bells you earn on this forum? And how do I pay you? Sorry about that, first time buying something through here. Thanks! Will I also be able to buy another villager after the initial one? Sorry for asking a lot of questions aaa.
Yes it means the bells an this forum
You click on the name or avatar and then you see the amount of bells they have after that you click on their bells and donate them your own
And yes you can request more than one villager

Before I send the TBT, may I change my villager request from Merengue to Skye? Merengue just moved into my town just now! (Skye's amiibo number is 272, I believe.)
If not, I totally understand!

Sure you can change to Skye!

Yes it means the bells an this forum
You click on the name or avatar and then you see the amount of bells they have after that you click on their bells and donate them your own
And yes you can request more than one villager

AcePassingBy!!!!!
Oh my thanks for doing this for me.
I need to give you some gifts!!
Thanks again:)

Hi thank you for tbt.
I think AcePassingBy answered you all your questions :) thanks for AcePassingBy.

I will work on your villager now.
I will let you know when your villager is ready for you. Whenever you comment in this thread could you give me *like* so that I can get notifications. Like is thumb up, you can see it below post. Thanks:)

Last edited:

Hi your villager is ready to collect.
I saw you can not collect her today.
Let me know when you would you like to collect her when you are ready:)

Hi, thank you so much! Unfortunately I cant come by the rest of the day. What time tomorrow are you available?

Hi I am here for you now when you are ready:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back