• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling New Leaf Amiibo Villagers :) Only for NL !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey are you online? Can I adopt this villager? And can you do it if you already have 9 villagers?

Mayor Name : Yaya
Town Name : Ozi
Friend Code: 3282-8805-8662
Requested Villager(s) : Lyman
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 281
Availability: 08.00 - 21.00
Time zone: GMT +7
Total TBT : 10

Hey are you online? Can I adopt this villager? And can you do it if you already have 9 villagers?

Mayor Name : Yaya
Town Name : Ozi
Friend Code: 3282-8805-8662
Requested Villager(s) : Lyman
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 281
Availability: 08.00 - 21.00
Time zone: GMT +7
Total TBT : 10

Hi Yes I am online for now.
I am waiting a person comes to my town to collect her villager first.
I can do only one by one if villager is already in box up.

Thank you for ordering. I will start working on your villager once I receive payment. Thanks.

I received tbt. Thanks.
I am waiting one person to collect her villager for now. Once she collects her villager, I will start working on your villager and I will let you know when your villager is ready for you. Talk to you later!

Actually, nvm. I think I'm going to get Lyman. Can I have my TBTs back please?

EDIT: NEVERMIND

I received tbt. Thanks.
I am waiting one person to collect her villager for now. Once she collects her villager, I will start working on your villager and I will let you know when your villager is ready for you. Talk to you later!
Ok. Approximately how long?

Oh ok. Can you do it? My deadline is tomorrow. If you can do it, I'll pay you back.
Post automatically merged:

Ok I paid already

Last edited:
Yeah, quick question how do I get to your town?
It's been a long time since I visited somebody, I forgot

Oh ok. Please pay me back 🤣🤣🤣
Post automatically merged:

I paid already lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back