• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Selling New Leaf Amiibo Villagers :) Only for NL !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi thank you for ordering and sending me tbt in advance. I will work on your villagers now. It will take me 15-20min. I will let you know when your villager are ready for you.
Post automatically merged:

Hi thank you for ordering and sending me tbt in advance. I will work on your villager now. It will take me 15-25min. I will let you know when your villager is ready for you.

Okay! Thank you

Hey it's me again, I got two request this time if thats okay with you

Mayor Name : Laporeil
Town Name : Okuno
Friend Code: 1607-8123-8292
Requested Villager(s) :
Mira
Chrissy
Requested villager’s amiibo no.:
Mira (355)
Chrissy (300)
You have open space for villager now ?: Yes
Availability & Time zone: CDT (GMT-5)
Total TBT : 20 TBT

The payment has already been sent, thank you in advance~

Hi your both villagers are ready. Let me know when you are available. Thank you. I will be here maybe 30-40min and I will go to bed but I will come back to you tomorrow too :)

Mayor Name : Auggie
Town Name : Homo
Friend Code: 2681 - 6087 - 2107
Requested Villager(s) : Biskit (He is baby tbh)
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 279
You have open space for villager now ?: Yes!
Availability & Time zone: Anytime! Timezone is EST
Total TBT : 10 TBT

Already paid :)

Hi your villager is ready. Let me know when you are available.
I added your friend code. Could you add mine friend code please. It is written in the first post of this thread. After you add my friend code let me know.
I will be here 30-40min and I will go to bed tonight but I will come back to you tomorrow if you are not available rn. Thank you.

Hi your both villagers are ready. Let me know when you are available. Thank you. I will be here maybe 30-40min and I will go to bed but I will come back to you tomorrow too :)

I added your friend code. Could you add mine friend code please. It is written in the first post of this thread. After you add my friend code let me know.
I will be here 30-40min and I will go to bed tonight but I will come back to you tomorrow if you are not available rn. Thank you.

Hi! I'm ready. I just added your friend code so I'll be going over right now

Ok. I just closed my 3DS.
I will open gate for you in 5min.
Wait me please:)

Hi my gate is opened for you now.

Was it first time you adopt villager?
Your villager will move to your town tomorrow. Enjoy:) if you have any questions let me know.

Last edited:

Oh hey I'm ready now! Sorry for the late reply.

Hi again!

Mayor Name : Kat
Town Name : Aramist
Friend Code: 1908-1026-3192
Requested Villager(s) : Lily
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 218
Availability & Time zone: JST, available now for the next 5-6 hours or tomorrow 7-11PM
Total TBT : 10

Hi again!

Mayor Name : Kat
Town Name : Aramist
Friend Code: 1908-1026-3192
Requested Villager(s) : Lily
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 218
Availability & Time zone: JST, available now for the next 5-6 hours or tomorrow 7-11PM
Total TBT : 10

Hi thank you for ordering and sending me tbt in advance.
I will let you know when your villager is ready for you.
I will need to go and eat now but after eating I will work on your villager :) Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back