• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Selling New Leaf Amiibo Villagers :) Only for NL !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok thank you!!

Hi thank you for sending me tbt in advance. Your villager is ready for you now. Are you available to collect your villager rn if so let me know I will open my gate. Otherwise I will be available few hours in morning and after dinner tomorrow CET time. Thank you.

Hi thank you for sending me tbt in advance. Your villager is ready for you now. Are you available to collect your villager rn if so let me know I will open my gate. Otherwise I will be available few hours in morning and after dinner tomorrow CET time. Thank you.
Yes! I’m available rn

Mayor Name : Andrea
Town Name : China
Friend Code: 2036-8109-9498
Requested Villager(s) : Agnes
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 172
You have open space for villager now ?: I will in 6 days (I’ll TT)
Availability and time zone: CEST, tomorrow at night
Total TBT : 10tbt

Hi again!!!
thank you for ordering. I will work on your villagers once I receive tbt in advance. I saw your availability. Yes tomorrow night is good to me. It depends on day but usually around 6-9pm is dinner time for me so you can come and collect your villager after my dinner tomorrow. Thank you:)

Hi again!!!
thank you for ordering. I will work on your villagers once I receive tbt in advance. I saw your availability. Yes tomorrow night is good to me. It depends on day but usually around 6-9pm is dinner time for me so you can come and collect your villager after my dinner tomorrow. Thank you:)
Okay! I don’t know if I’ll be also available from 1-3pm tomorrow. I’ll let you know :)

Okay! I don’t know if I’ll be also available from 1-3pm tomorrow. I’ll let you know :)

Thank you for sending me tbt in advance. I will work on your villager now. Tomorrow I will be at home so if you are free before you can just notify me also.
Post automatically merged:

Hi your villager is ready to collect. See you tomorrow:) have a good day!

Last edited:
Thank you for sending me tbt in advance. I will work on your villager now. Tomorrow I will be at home so if you are free before you can just notify me also.
Post automatically merged:

Hi your villager is ready to collect. See you tomorrow:) have a good day!
Hi! I’m available to get her now!

Mayor Name : Mib
Town Name : Harbree
Friend Code: 0920-6921-2274 (we are already friends from previous trades)
Requested Villager(s) : Goldie
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 317
You have open space for villager now ?: Not yet, but i will very soon :)

Mayor Name : Mib
Town Name : Harbree
Friend Code: 0920-6921-2274 (we are already friends from previous trades)
Requested Villager(s) : Goldie
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 317
You have open space for villager now ?: Not yet, but i will very soon :)

Hi.
thank you for ordering. I will work on your villager once I receive tbt in advance. Thank you.

Hello! Just sent them, however I do have a monochrome floor you could have?

Hi oh thank you yes please. Could you bring the monochrome floor when you come and collect your villager please? I will send 2tbt back to you now. Have you got an open space for your requested villager now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back