• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Selling New Leaf Amiibo Villagers :) Only for NL !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I do! And sure! I'll bring the floor when I come, btw I'm free rn?

Thank you for sending me tbt in advance.
Ok. I will let you know when your villager is ready for you in 15 - 20 min.
Talk to you later then
Post automatically merged:

Mayor Name : Mib
Town Name : Harbree
Friend Code: 0920-6921-2274 (we are already friends from previous trades)
Requested Villager(s) : Goldie
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 317
You have open space for villager now ?: Not yet, but i will very soon :)
Total TBT : 10tbt

Hi your villager is ready for you now. If you are still online let me know I will open my gate. Thank you.

Last edited:
Hello! Yes,I'm online. Is it possible for you to hold one of my villagers? Cherry is leaving but I don't want to let her go just yet. I'll be able to collect her in abt 20 mins? I would be super grateful if this is possible!! :D

If you aren't able to, may I order her again? I need the uchi pwps too haha but she hasn't requested any yet 0n0

Hello! Yes,I'm online. Is it possible for you to hold one of my villagers? Cherry is leaving but I don't want to let her go just yet. I'll be able to collect her in abt 20 mins? I would be super grateful if this is possible!! :D

If you aren't able to, may I order her again? I need the uchi pwps too haha but she hasn't requested any yet 0n0

No problem at all. Just let me know when you are ready. You can even collect your villager tonight or tomorrow if you need. Good luck for the pwps.

Ok, but I need someone to hold Cherry for me as she will be the available plot for Goldie, so I was wondering if you are able to hold her?

Ok, but I need someone to hold Cherry for me as she will be the available plot for Goldie, so I was wondering if you are able to hold her?

Sorry but for how long ?
I do not think I can hold her so long because I use this town for time traveling and villagers are quickly leaving. Could you please only order next time when you have an open pace and ready to collect villager please.

You will only need to hold her for 30 mins. max,I hope this is ok. Once cherry is out/collected, I am able to pick up Goldie

You will only need to hold her for 30 mins. max,I hope this is ok. Once cherry is out/collected, I am able to pick up Goldie

Ah ok only 30min is no problem at all.
As I said before you can even come and collect your villager tonight or tomorrow.
I usually ask people to come and collect villagers in 1-3 days.
I will need to eat breakfast now so I will come back to you after.
Talk to you later.

Ok! Thank you so much!!!!!! After Cherry is collected, I am able to collect Goldie, as I like to TT too hehe

Yes, but you said you were able to hold Cherry (from my town, who is currently in boxes) for about 30 mins unless I misunderstood?

Sorry if I was not clear, but I intended for you to collect Cherry (who I own and is in boxes as we speak) to free the plot for Goldie. I would then re-free a plot for Cherry, complete the 16 villager cycle and collect Cherry from you.

Last edited:
Yes, but you said you were able to hold Cherry (from my town, who is currently in boxes) for about 30 mins unless I misunderstood?

I miss understood, I thought you were asking me to keep Goldie 30 min more.

I have already 10 villagers, and Goldie in Box, so I can't collect cherry. Moreover, few days ago you came to collect cherry for my town, so both of us would require to do 16 cycles before being able to save this cherry, and send it back again in our town. which is quite challenging.

It will be easier as follow:
1. Collect Glodie
2. Perform 16 cycles of different villager after letting go Cherry
3. Collect Cherry once more from one of the shops like mine {as we can call Cherry on request via Amiibo Card}

I can provide Cherry for free if you really want Cherry to stay in your town, or you can also pick another villager.

oh wow that would be amazing tysm! I would love to re-request Cherry 0u0 tysm! I am free to collect Goldie now then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back