• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Selling New Leaf Amiibo Villagers :) Only for NL !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayor Name : Chris
Town Name : Finale
Friend Code: 3136-6597-5628
Requested Villager(s) : Bud
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: #169
You have open space for villager now ?: Yes!
Availability and time zone: United States EST; In the next few days I can try to be available any time after 12PM noon.
Total TBT : 10

I have added your FC and I will send you the bells

Availability and time zone: United States EST; In the next few days I can try to be available any time after 12PM noon.

Hi thank you for ordering and sending me tbt in advance.
I will work on your villager now. I will let you know when your villager is ready for you. Could you also please let me know when you have open space for your villager. Thank you.
Post automatically merged:

Hi I also added your friend code. Your villager is ready to collect. Let me know when you are available to collect your villager. Thank you.

Last edited:
Mayor Name : Bayle
Town Name : Hanyu
Friend Code: 0577-0925-9063
Requested Villager : Agnes
Requested villager’s amiibo number: 172
You have open space for villager now : Yes, once I roll to the next day.
Availability and time zone: Anytime in the next few hours now.
Total TBT : 10 TBT (paid)

Mayor Name : Bayle
Town Name : Hanyu
Friend Code: 0577-0925-9063
Requested Villager : Agnes
Requested villager’s amiibo number: 172
You have open space for villager now : Yes, once I roll to the next day.
Availability and time zone: Anytime in the next few hours now.
Total TBT : 10 TBT (paid)

I will work on your villager now. I will let you know when your villager is ready for you. It will take me 15-20min from now. Thank you.

Hi Canary, I've been having problems with freeing up a plot, as 8/10 of my villagers are amiibos and the other 2 are dreamies. I'll keep trying, and will let you know when I have an open plot. Also, if it isn't too much trouble, could I change Cherry to Biskit? Thank you very much :3

Hi Canary, I've been having problems with freeing up a plot, as 8/10 of my villagers are amiibos and the other 2 are dreamies. I'll keep trying, and will let you know when I have an open plot. Also, if it isn't too much trouble, could I change Cherry to Biskit? Thank you very much :3

Hi sure changing to biskit is not problem at all. I know 16 cycles are not easy if you have already some villagers you like in you town. Hope you can make open space for cherry . Have a good day.

I will work on your villager now. I will let you know when your villager is ready for you. Could you also please let me know when you have open space for your villager. Thank you.
Post automatically merged:

Hi I also added your friend code. Your villager is ready to collect. Let me know when you are available to collect your villager. Thank you.

Thank you! I am able to collect the villager now, I will check back here periodically so just reply or message if/when you can open your town. :)

Thank you! I am able to collect the villager now, I will check back here periodically so just reply or message if/when you can open your town. :)

Hi I cab do rn if you are still available. Let me know if you are available rn I will open my gate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back