• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Selling New Leaf Amiibo Villagers :) Only for NL !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Canary! I managed to make room for Biskit/Cherry now! :D Please let me know when you are free :3

I will need to eat dinner now so I will come back to you after dinner. You will be available tonight or tomorrow? Talk to you later:)

Hi Canary! I managed to make room for Biskit/Cherry now! :D Please let me know when you are free :3

Hi I am back. I will work on Biskit now. I will let you know when Biskit is ready for you. It will take me 10-15 min. Thank you.

Hello! Sorry, I had to run to the shop. I am free now for the next few hours, so take your time!! :3

Ok, on my way!
Post automatically merged:

tysmm!

Last edited:
Mayor Name : lukas
Town Name : kaunas
Friend Code: 1092 - 4009 - 5229
Requested Villager(s) : deidre
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 240
You have open space for villager now ?: yes!
Availability and time zone: available any time today, EST
Total TBT : 10

Mayor Name : lukas
Town Name : kaunas
Friend Code: 1092 - 4009 - 5229
Requested Villager(s) : deidre
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 240
You have open space for villager now ?: yes!
Availability and time zone: available any time today, EST
Total TBT : 10

thank you for ordering. I will work on your villager once I receive tbt in advance. Thank you.

Hi @lullabies your villager is ready to collect let me know when you are available to come and collect.
I will be available tonight around midnight probably before I go to sleep. Tomorrow is also available too. I am in CET time zone. Thank you.

Last edited:
thank you for ordering. I will work on your villager once I receive tbt in advance. Thank you.

Hi @lullabies your villager is ready to collect let me know when you are available to come and collect.
I will be available tonight around midnight probably before I go to sleep. Tomorrow is also available too. I am in CET time zone. Thank you.

i'm available!!

Mayor Name: Matt
Town Name: MAGIC
Friend Code: 5386-9214-8957
Requested Villager(s): Chrissy
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 300
You have open space for villager now ?: Yes
Availability and time zone: Any time in the EST
Total TBT: 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back